Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Made sure not to tip my foid waitress

Very based. Hope it fucked her up

Tipping isn't necessary anywhere in the world except the Jewnited States

I went out tonight and made sure to tip my male server well.

Just got finished having a nice dinner at a Mongolian Grill. My server had the unfortunate disposition of being the opposite gender, sucks for her hehehehehe :forcedsmile: I never tip toilets
:soy: :bluepill: Yikes Sweaty how do u expect women to like you when ur mean to them

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Brutal basedness
She should be nice to me just to be nice, she shouldn't expect tips just because she was being kind. It's called being a decent human being
:soy: :bluepill: Yikes Sweaty how do u expect women to like you when ur mean to them
Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :soy: I'll never get laid now WAAAAAHHH I'm a little baby inkwell. :feels:

Just got finished having a nice dinner at a Mongolian Grill. My server had the unfortunate disposition of being the opposite gender, sucks for her hehehehehe :forcedsmile: I never tip toilets
Just say you ran out of change or "I thought your culture was against tipping" (Japanese) or "I'll catch ya next time"