Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Made sure not to tip my foid waitress

InvisibleCel

InvisibleCel

The essence of man is fear
★★★★★
Just got finished having a nice dinner at a Mongolian Grill. My server had the unfortunate disposition of being the opposite gender, sucks for her hehehehehe :forcedsmile: I never tip toilets

Last time I checked she’s not entitled to a tip and I’m not a decent human being

Good job. If you are not entitled to sex then she is not entitled to tips

Dont worry, she probably was tipped 100$ at the next table.

If I am not entitled to pussy, then pussy is not entitled to gratuity.

She isn’t entitled to your money!!!!

Dont worry, she probably was tipped 100$ at the next table.
Last year some dude did just that. But he performed a magic trick first, it was really cool he worked as a magician and made the bill disappear after snapping some sparks out of his hand. All the waitress said was “Well there goes my tip” Then he snapped it back and gave her the 100 bill and she walked off unimpressed

Thats reasonable. People like us get told to kill ourselves. No one is entitled to anything.

She probably won’t fail to let people know on reddit ‘omg it’s always the ugly guys who dont tip’

I tip no one. I don't care what their sex is.

I tip no one. I don't care what their sex is.
Based and stingypilled. Next time I will come in wearing a Star of David necklace and talk in a nasally voice, I won’t feel bad not tipping then. I’m a son of Jerusalem now

A couple work friends(bluepilledcels) and I went out for wings once and none of us tipped because we were wageslaving at the time and the foid waitress actually got pissed and asked us what she did wrong and we just looked at each other dumbfounded

Want a medal? Who gives a shit. Why do I see these threads so often? Do people really do these things so they can post here about how based they are so they can get validation from nobody losers?

Want a medal? Who gives a shit. Why do I see these threads so often? Do people really do these things so they can post here about how based they are so they can get validation from nobody losers?
Wow, that’s rude

Wow, that’s rude
Well that’s what we are. Losers. Maybe what I said was a bit much though. I just find it sad that some people will not hold a door open for a girl and then go post about it on here claiming that they “totally ruined some foid’s day” when in reality she probably didn’t notice.

If this is the type of “revenge” you’re getting then why bother? One person not tipping her ultimately does not affect her.

Last edited:
"Faggot idiot piece of shit"

Mhm yes that does describe you quite well. I already have medals from wrestling chads and dominating them

"Faggot idiot piece of shit"

Mhm yes that does describe you quite well. I already have medals from wrestling chads and dominating them
Okay dude. Hope everyone here giving you a pat on the back for doing something virtually pointless gave you a dopamine rush.

Well that’s what we are. Losers. Maybe what I said was a bit much though. I just find it sad that some people will not hold a door open for a girl and then go post about it on here claiming that they “totally ruined some foid’s day” when in reality she probably didn’t notice.

If this is the type of “revenge” you’re getting them why bother? One person not tipping her ultimately does not affect her.
Get based. You probably tip foids.

It's entertraining hearing about basedcels being rude to foids

Giga fucking based. unfortantly tipping is not a thing where i'm from, but if it was I'd have so much never tipping female waitresses

Not entitled to a tip

How dare you?! Don't you know that m'lady depends on m'tipping for survival? If she doesn't get enough tips she'll have to turn to making only fans posts for income! Imagine the inhuman suffering that would be!

I love watching foids smile and talk with their other customers that they don't know either and then force me to actually leave my table to find them and ask for a refill of my drink

I love watching foids smile and talk with their other customers that they don't know either and then force me to actually leave my table to find them and ask for a refill of my drink
Exactly. They always treat me like shit or ignore me no matter how polite I am. Plus who the fuck deserves a tip for bringing me drinks and food. It’s not like she cooked it. I’d consider tipping the cook if the food is awesome but the waitress just delivers. Fucked up system lol. Actually represents SOCIETY. Man does the work (cooks the food) foid gets the benefits of the man’s labor if it tastes good ($80 tip for perfect steak)

Doing gods work :feelsYall:

Better to get validation from “nobody losers” than foids :feelshehe: at least it’s sincere

Edit: I never tip anyone I just don’t give a damn

Last edited:
Why do Americans even have this weird habit of tipping?

How many times incels tipped a foid only to get laughed at just immediatly after leaving?

If she won’t take my tip, she can’t have a tip.

Last time I checked she’s not entitled to a tip
If she won’t take my tip, she can’t have a tip.

A6b1d3e45b7eb1b3b6255e801713b76c78 wojak 032xw710

At best she can have my other "tip". Americans tipcucks are pathetic. Here in Europe is totally optional and rarely given and no one would hold a grudge.

At best she can have my other "tip". Americans tipcucks are pathetic. Here in Europe is totally optional and rarely given and no one would hold a grudge.
True I lived in Europe in my teens and younger years. I think Eurofags are cucked in general but that's one of a few things they have right, that and legalizing prostitution

very based
Last year some dude did just that. But he performed a magic trick first, it was really cool he worked as a magician and made the bill disappear after snapping some sparks out of his hand. All the waitress said was “Well there goes my tip” Then he snapped it back and gave her the 100 bill and she walked off unimpressed
ugh very cucky