Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Made a thread about my retarded neighbour

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Complaining about noise that came from HIS appartment, pretended that I, the lonely man, was somehow guilty, just to virtue signal among other neighbours.

Guess wat.

There's a fucking smell of burnt wood coming from his place. Dust and shit. Mother fuckers burning shit on the street. WILL HE BE ACCUSING ME ?

I'm sure he's literally the one burning this shit.

I FUCKING HATE NORMIES DOING RETARDED SHIT

I am glad my landlord only hires to seemingly decent people, when I went to look at the apartment we started talking about the local gypsies and the rapefugees, they only hire to locals and only ones with clean records and no debt, I got the apartment over two deadbeat looking out of town fucks despite me having no income at the time, the power of smalltown innawoods nepotism.

I am glad my landlord only hires to seemingly decent people, when I went to look at the apartment we started talking about the local gypsies and the rapefugees, they only hire to locals and only ones with clean records and no debt, I got the apartment over two deadbeat looking out of town fucks despite me having no income at the time, the power of smalltown innawoods nepotism.
idk man

I literally have enough money to buy a small house cash but the agency hates me for some reason (I've written insulting notes by mail but honestly that's not a big deal). Now they treating me like shit. Honestly those landlords and agency should be hanged first after the revolution ngl in minecraft tbh

idk man

I literally have enough money to buy a small house cash but the agency hates me for some reason (I've written insulting notes by mail but honestly that's not a big deal). Now they treating me like shit. Honestly those landlords and agency should be hanged first after the revolution ngl in minecraft tbh
99% of landlords deserve taut rope, only real high end clientele get decent treatment, hell we have some local horror stories with an agency that refuses to fix water leaks and ventilation in their apartments

i would fuck your pfp , btw drink more alcohol to care less .

only real high end clientele
And even them get treated like livestock. In Paris, crook agency like to "denounce" potential super rich buyers so that they can adapt prices, generally to max them up, and also refuse a deal if it lacks one or two millions they would like to put in their pocket as fee ... Agencies are the worst evil doer of our time.

Complaining about noise that came from HIS appartment, pretended that I, the lonely man, was somehow guilty, just to virtue signal among other neighbours.

Guess wat.

There's a fucking smell of burnt wood coming from his place. Dust and shit. Mother fuckers burning shit on the street. WILL HE BE ACCUSING ME ?

I'm sure he's literally the one burning this shit.
low iq normies alsoi arson chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back