Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL made a real tinder today

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
went through a round of swipes. matched with a bot. just looking at my profile I know instinctively I will have no luck. JFL at my baby face, my deathnik name. girls will take one look and think I shit in the street and smell like spices. jfl at my low quality selfies taken with my shitty phone vs the professional looking photos that every stuck up blonde slut has on there. Even if I got a match I could not relate to any of them being isolated my entire life. I had a low inhib bio at first and changed it to something safe when I realized it just made me look like that one hilarious gif of the incels walking in slow motion. who else has tried online dating sites?

Tinder sprint doesnt even work for me so I gave up.

Just delete the Tinder because you will rope when you find yourself 2 weeks in w/ no matches.

DELETE tinder asap or else you will rope by the end of the month.

no I'm kenyan malaysian with an ethnic kenyan name. all brown people are alike to these crackers
Kenyan Malaysian like a mix of Kenya and Malaysia? If so it's truly over.

Use it for atleast a week actively lol, if you don't the following within a week
-10 matches
-Atleast one girl who has a conversation with you for more than three lines

It's over

Me too. The meaning behind the song rings true especially for us incels.
I love the song too, but it doesn't. Nothing "killed" us. We were dead in the womb.
Just delete the Tinder because you will rope when you find yourself 2 weeks in w/ no matches.
Yeah getting tinder destroyed a lot of my NT, there were literally girls in my classes on it.

no I'm kenyan malaysian with an ethnic kenyan name. all brown people are alike to these crackers

How did a Kenyan get his hands on a noodlewhore?

I hope you can break my world record of getting no matches after 25k swipes.

went through a round of swipes. matched with a bot. just looking at my profile I know instinctively I will have no luck. JFL at my baby face, my deathnik name. girls will take one look and think I shit in the street and smell like spices. jfl at my low quality selfies taken with my shitty phone vs the professional looking photos that every stuck up blonde slut has on there. Even if I got a match I could not relate to any of them being isolated my entire life. I had a low inhib bio at first and changed it to something safe when I realized it just made me look like that one hilarious gif of the incels walking in slow motion. who else has tried online dating sites?

lol you guys know what the best part is ?

getting matches is not even the most difficult part

getting a girl to commit to a date after a match is the real challenge

realistically expect needing 5 to 10 matches to get one good date <_<

Reminder there are some users who get 50 matches per round of swipes, call themselves incel and are allowed to post here by the mods

Use it for atleast a week actively lol, if you don't the following within a week
-10 matches
-Atleast one girl who has a conversation with you for more than three lines

It's over
should i swipe right on everyone?
How did a Kenyan get his hands on a noodlewhore?
my dad has swag and my mother autist

should i swipe right on everyone?

my dad has swag and my mother autist
you're not doing tinder right if your not mass swiping everyone right and then seeing who matches

you're not doing tinder right if your not mass swiping everyone right and then seeing who matches
I thought the algorithm punishes users who mass swipe right

Set up tinder today too, i have to wait now to get more likes. No matches so far.

I'm ugly as fuck and get matches. What are you guys writing in your descriptions?

I just have this : "I'm into music production"
Don't put that in there man. Put that in your career thing.

Also put some stupid generic shit in your description. A meme or something, but it depends on how old you are of course.

I thought the algorithm punishes users who mass swipe right
How does it do that? i mass swipe right and i'm fine.

Its only people that are obviously using a bot to mass swipe right that get punished

Don't put that in there man. Put that in your career thing.

Also put some stupid generic shit in your description. A meme or something, but it depends on how old you are of course.
memes make me cringe...
if i was chad my bio wouodnt even matter. and i still think it doesnt tbh.

memes make me cringe...
if i was chad my bio wouodnt even matter. and i still think it doesnt tbh.
When it comes to us it matters.

2 rounds of swipes no matches so far

I'm ugly as fuck and get matches. What are you guys writing in your descriptions?

Are you tall? White? Obviously you're not ugly if you get matches.

You are ethnic? :think:

thought that you are a psyhco white boy playing ps4 all day tbh

Don't mention height in my bio. I'm white though. But that's not a clutch.

You don't need to mention your height. I'm short and have a small frame and its obvious no matter what.

So if you're tall and white no shit you get matches.

You don't need to mention your height. I'm short and have a small frame and its obvious no matter what.

So if you're tall and white no shit you get matches.
My photos only show my face. I don't put in bodyshots.