Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Made a mistake

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was hungry for my favorite pizza so I went there for lunch today. Only problem is it’s in this little trendy neighborhood full of restaurants, bars and coffee shops. There were Stacies literally everywhere! :feelsree:

It just reminded me of what I don’t have. There were all sorts, perfect asses, even saw some tattooed alternative Stacy. Was just brutal. To make things worse, the bars and shops looked like cool places to hang out at but certainly not as a lonely incel.

Why can’t I have a qt pie foid to go places with! Reeeeeeeee!!!! :woke::reeeeee::woke::reeeeee::woke::reeeeee:

jfl at not ordering pizza to your house

Was hungry for my favorite pizza so I went there for lunch today. Only problem is it’s in this little trendy neighborhood full of restaurants, bars and coffee shops. There were Stacies literally everywhere! :feelsree:
Good place to display your incels t-shirt there.

jfl at leaving home

I made the mistake of being born

It just reminded me of what I don’t have. There were all sorts, perfect asses, even saw some tattooed alternative Stacy. Was just brutal. To make things worse, the bars and shops looked like cool places to hang out at but certainly not as a lonely incel.

Why can’t I have a qt pie foid to go places with! Reeeeeeeee!!!! :woke::reeeeee::woke::reeeeee::woke::reeeeee:
is this real?

I bet most of those stacys were just basic 5/10's underneath all of the make up, they put on their faces.

At least it was ok inside the pizza place. I went the second they opened to avoid any crowd. Only negative was there was a Stacy working there but she didn’t take my order, a soy boy did. The only other customers was a juggernaut couple; normie tier slightly chubby guy with 300+ lb whale.