Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lying Foids

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
do any of y’all just get a little scared or worried that any of these days a foid could just come along and accuse you of rape or groping or any other perverted action and just fuck up your whole life. I always hear stories about how men’s lives were destroyed by a foid or how a foid spend years with him just for the divorce money and alimony. And it’s not hard to do at all, all a foid needs to do is just lying and that’s it, your fucked, it doesn’t matter if you had a watertight alibi or if you had solid proof that you did nothing, it’s over:cryfeels:. Being alone is fine by me, but even if you do nothing a foid is still as soulless as ever. It’s so over :feelsrope:

do any of y’all just get a little scared or worried that any of these days a foid could just come along and accuse you of rape or groping or any other perverted action and just fuck up your whole life. I always hear stories about how men’s lives were destroyed by a foid or how a foid spend years with him just for the divorce money and alimony. And it’s not hard to do at all, all a foid needs to do is just lying and that’s it, your fucked, it doesn’t matter if you had a watertight alibi or if you had solid proof that you did nothing, it’s over:cryfeels:. Being alone is fine by me, but even if you do nothing a foid is still as soulless as ever. It’s so over :feelsrope:
NevER trust foids

Foids are all Chameleons but in a evil way

NevER trust foids
You don’t even have to know the girl. All that needs to be done is if they don’t like how you look they can just lie but how you raped them and that’s it

You're too broke and unpopular to have that happen to you

You're too broke and unpopular to have that happen to you
foids will do it out of boredom

dont undERestimate how evil they truly are