Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lurking r/RelationshipAdvice to watch normies fail at relationships

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
One of the best kind of life fuel for me personally is watching sit in shitty relationships. More specifically, it's great to see just how far people will go to delude themselves into thinking that their relationships are fine when they are not. You'll see cucks who have found their girlfriend sneaking out to talk to chads claiming that nothing is wrong and that 'their girl' would never leave them. Some of the only positive content I get from reddit.

why is it that everything and everyone in reddit is cucked?

why the fuck would anyone turn to redditors for advice on this shit? same thing with a bunch of other subs. like I can't imagine getting in to an interpersonal conflict and having my first thought be "I should post about this on AITA"

better to ask for relationship advice ln incel communities than reddit

Yeah I used to do that last year. Now I don't consume normcuck media, seriously who gives a shit about some random normie,
Fuck them

better to ask for relationship advice ln incel communities than reddit
There are some based comments telling cucks to leave their whores, but they get downvoted into the floor

You'll see cucks who have found their girlfriend sneaking out to talk to chads claiming that nothing is wrong and that 'their girl' would never leave them
Seriously? :feelsseriously:

never thinking in that could be a good cope