Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based (LURKERS GTFIH, GET BTFO) Post count and time online

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
So the most recent infiltrator, "SocialReject" or whatever her name was, posted something like "Thousands of hours online, you could've been doing something productive." The post is now deleted, so I can't quote it.

Stop acting like you're the most productive person in the world, like if you waste no time on anything. Lurkers, how many hours do you have on your phone, playing Candy Crush, being on social media, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook? How many hours do you have on Reddit? How many hours do you spend your time on r/IncelTear, r/niceguys, r/justneckbeardthings, or just reading shit on this forum? Hell, why are you even reading this? How many hours have you sunk into a video game? How many hours have you spent watching your favorite series? How many hours do you spend watching YouTube or Twitch? Isn't that valuable productivity time wasted? That SocialReject foid even wasted time making an account here.

Secondly, pretty sure time online increases even if I'm not doing anything. I could log in at 5 pm, do something else, then come back at 6 pm. That hour wasn't spent on the forum.

Finally, post count increases with replies, it isn't just threads we make. If you aren't one of the losers who infiltrates this place, you probably didn't know. Now, I don't like to consider ITers as normies because even normies make fun of them, as we saw from when they got featured in Subreddit of The Day several years ago. Anyway, some of these losers have several posts on there, but they usually chalk it up to "oh, it only takes a few seconds to post." Yeah, so does this forum. If I reply to somebody with "lol", that increases my post count.

TL;DR you lurkers aren't as productive as you think you are. You probably spend a lot of valuable time on your phone or computer and you don't even realize it. Basically, you're a hypocrite.

Didn't have the view tracker...didn't have any accounts.

Those losers have never done any sort of productivity but get everything handed to them. I’ve done tens of thousands of hours working online. Why can’t i get a decade break? What makes u so special? If i had the ability to be productive, i would’ve.

Yeah I hate how stupid they are not being aware that not logging off means the timer still goes on. I probably actually have spent half of the time the timer shows browsing here, the rest is the time I forgot to log off, over night especially

They are even worse than us, like 1600 people lurk here daily, minus incels lurkers others spend their time for things that doesn't concern them, talk about wasting time.

Those losers have never done any sort of productivity but get everything handed to them. I’ve done tens of thousands of hours working online. Why can’t i get a decade break? What makes u so special? If i had the ability to be productive, i would’ve.
This