Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lunch tomorrow

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I think I might go to a teriyaki place near my work and get some fried rice. They give a large portion and it’s really good!

How is Teriyaki and fried rice where you live? I'm assuming U.S. I've heard from a friend that Asian food in South Carolina is flavorless as fuck lmao.

How is Teriyaki and fried rice where you live? I'm assuming U.S. I've heard from a friend that Asian food in South Carolina is flavorless as fuck lmao.
It’s pretty good, my part of the country has good restaurants. And ethnic restaurants are good as long as the person cooking is that ethnicity. South Carolina just seems like a lot of white people.

It’s pretty good, my part of the country has good restaurants. And ethnic restaurants are good as long as the person cooking is that ethnicity. South Carolina just seems like a lot of white people.
I see lol. I still think it's weird though since I can make Noodle food even though I'm a SEA rice. These niggas probably just didn't follow the recipe lmao.

Enjoy your fried rice brocel I love cooking it personally. It's just the rest of my family doesn't like it that much.

Enjoy your fried rice brocel I love cooking it personally. It's just the rest of my family doesn't like it that much.
Thank you, I will enjoy; not much else in life makes me happy.

Thank you, I will enjoy; not much else in life makes me happy.
Hey oldfucker <3 :D

Enjoy your rice, DM or quote me tomorrow with a pic of your food, and something for size reference. I gotta worship big portions for small money.

I wanna go to this sushi buffet, its all you can eat but you pencil it in and they make, you gotta pay for what you cant finish... its like $15.

I hate buying and eating at restaurants/fast foods when I am alone. It just makes me depressed. Anyways dont want to stop you with my comment, just sharing my thoughts. Enjoy the rice.

I hate buying and eating at restaurants/fast foods when I am alone. It just makes me depressed. Anyways dont want to stop you with my comment, just sharing my thoughts. Enjoy the rice.
Eating alone at lunch time isn’t so bad because everyone knows you’re alone because you are on your lunch break from work. Now eating alone at dinner time is brutal.