Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Luna Nights Dream, what's the meaning?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I ate some dairy that had started to go and after spewing my guts up in the bathroom, shaking uncontrollably and passing out in a delirium on my couch, I had a very weird fever dream.

In most of my dreams, the setting is almost always set in an alternative present day that is post-civilizational collapse, where the vastly reduced numbers of humanity are just starting to emerge from a long dark age of several hundred years. Technology and the like are still present. This dream was no different. I was on a adventure from one small village to the next, and at some point I found my clothes were caked in mud and I needed to resupply. So I ended up at my father's old lakeside cabin on the outskirts of this village. My father isn't there though, he's gone on some long trip. I throw my clothes in the washing machine, have a shower, and start taking note of my inventory. However, the washing machine ate my clothes, and so I go through my items in the storage room looking for my boxer shorts template. This is a weird world where virtual and real overlap, and if I can find the boxer short template file, I can clone a real instance.

But I'm not able to find it. Instead, I come across an old journal of mine that feels like it was from my teenage years. Each of the sections or chapters had hefty card-stock thickness pages in different colors from a Halloween-like palette... orange, black, yellow, dark green, etc. The section in black drew my focus and it turned out was some old game design notes for Touhou Luna Nights, as if I was the creator of the game. It was all written in gold leaf lettering on black pages. What was weird was that it had names of Judeo-Christian angels listed as entities in the game. Names like Adriel, Cassiel, Muriel, and others that I remember. Are angels and yokai the same? There was also a fold out map I had drawn of the level design. Was pretty cool. I tucked the map back in and set the journal aside.

Beneath the journal I had picked up was a box of old glass slides. I lifted one of them up to the light and saw that it contained a negative photograph of a bunch of WWII ships at sea. Then my brother showed up on the lake shore outside the glass doors and I woke up.

Reported for planning a terrorist plot to overthrow the GLOWbel central bank authority!

Expected raid arrived in 4.684752 minute's.

what? glowniggers? central bank authority?

I ate some dairy that had started to go and after spewing my guts up in the bathroom, shaking uncontrollably and passing out in a delirium on my couch, I had a very weird fever dream.

In most of my dreams, the setting is almost always set in an alternative present day that is post-civilizational collapse, where the vastly reduced numbers of humanity are just starting to emerge from a long dark age of several hundred years. Technology and the like are still present. This dream was no different. I was on a adventure from one small village to the next, and at some point I found my clothes were caked in mud and I needed to resupply. So I ended up at my father's old lakeside cabin on the outskirts of this village. My father isn't there though, he's gone on some long trip. I throw my clothes in the washing machine, have a shower, and start taking note of my inventory. However, the washing machine ate my clothes, and so I go through my items in the storage room looking for my boxer shorts template. This is a weird world where virtual and real overlap, and if I can find the boxer short template file, I can clone a real instance.

But I'm not able to find it. Instead, I come across an old journal of mine that feels like it was from my teenage years. Each of the sections or chapters had hefty card-stock thickness pages in different colors from a Halloween-like palette... orange, black, yellow, dark green, etc. The section in black drew my focus and it turned out was some old game design notes for Touhou Luna Nights, as if I was the creator of the game. It was all written in gold leaf lettering on black pages. What was weird was that it had names of Judeo-Christian angels listed as entities in the game. Names like Adriel, Cassiel, Muriel, and others that I remember. Are angels and yokai the same? There was also a fold out map I had drawn of the level design. Was pretty cool. I tucked the map back in and set the journal aside.

Beneath the journal I had picked up was a box of old glass slides. I lifted one of them up to the light and saw that it contained a negative photograph of a bunch of WWII ships at sea. Then my brother showed up on the lake shore outside the glass doors and I woke up.
t.
Merch 1 1