Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lucid dreamed last night and turned myself into chad

superb

superb

Banned
-
Transformed myself into a good looking, fit, 6'4 white guy with green eyes. First thing I did was look into the mirror, and I cried of joy. I was finally getting to experience being what I've wanted to be all of my adult life.

I stared at myself in the mirror for what felt like 2 hours and started walking around the society in my dream. Women were checking me out, dudes seemed to admire me. It felt amazing. The amount of validation I felt was just astonishing. I finally felt like I had value instead of being invisible. It was like heaven on earth.

Since it was a dream and laws didn't exist, and I wanted to see my glistening white dick, I took of my pants in the middle of the sidewalk. For some reason my dick was still brown and small. I commanded my dick to be 8 inches and white, and it morphed into that before my eyes.

I cried even more. It truly was like heaven on earth. I was a good looking, tall, fit white man.. with a huge dick. This is all I've ever wanted. And it was finally coming true--- kinda.

This was about the time I realized I wanted to do something I have wanted even more than I have wanted to be a good looking white man. I wanted to fuck an attractive blonde white woman with blue eyes.

So I looked around and found one pretty quickly. I was still pissed from real life so I called her a worthless foid but told her I still wanted to fuck her. She agreed. I guess that's how dreams are, you can literally do whatever you want regardless of anything.

I took her to a car, we went inside, and I fucked her tight pink pussy. I fucked it for hours and hours. God, it was fucking glorious. I loved watching her looking me in the eyes with her amazing blue eyes. It was amazing. We were just two beautiful white people having great, passionate sex. I loved every moment. I looked at myself in the car window as it was happening and I saw my beautiful fit white body pumping back and forth. Again, I was in heaven.

Then I woke up.

Dreams fucking girls and then raping them after you have finished with them consensually are the best

Transformed myself into a good looking, fit, 6'4 white guy with green eyes. First thing I did was look into the mirror, and I cried of joy. I was finally getting to experience being what I've wanted to be all of my adult life.

I stared at myself in the mirror for what felt like 2 hours and started walking around the society in my dream. Women were checking me out, dudes seemed to admire me. It felt amazing. The amount of validation I felt was just astonishing. I finally felt like I had value instead of being invisible. It was like heaven on earth.

Since it was a dream and laws didn't exist, and I wanted to see my glistening white dick, I took of my pants in the middle of the sidewalk. For some reason my dick was still brown and small. I commanded my dick to be 8 inches and white, and it morphed into that before my eyes.

I cried even more. It truly was like heaven on earth. I was a good looking, tall, fit white man.. with a huge dick. This is all I've ever wanted. And it was finally coming true--- kinda.

This was about the time I realized I wanted to do something I have wanted even more than I have wanted to be a good looking white man. I wanted to fuck an attractive blonde white woman with blue eyes.

So I looked around and found one pretty quickly. I was still pissed from real life so I called her a worthless foid but told her I still wanted to fuck her. She agreed. I guess that's how dreams are, you can literally do whatever you want regardless of anything.

I took her to a car, we went inside, and I fucked her tight pink pussy. I fucked it for hours and hours. God, it was fucking glorious. I loved watching her looking me in the eyes with her amazing blue eyes. It was amazing. We were just two beautiful white people having great, passionate sex. I loved every moment. I looked at myself in the car window as it was happening and I saw my beautiful fit white body pumping back and forth. Again, I was in heaven.

Then I woke up.
Welcome to my ignore list. This is some of the cringiest and ironically gayest shit I've ever read (it takes a lot of effort to make a dream about you fucking women sound gay, sounds a lot more like you wanted to fuck the Chad than the woman, KYS).

Last edited:
This is rather homosexual. :feelswhat:

I wanted to see my glistening white dick,
C9A4D8DD FA30 418E 932F 4A443B58C2E3

:what:

Then I woke up.
the irony is this passage

IS REALITY FOR CHAD HE TREATS HER IN THIS MANNER AND THEY STILL SAY YES OVER THE "NICE GUY"

YOU DONT NEED TO BE IN A DREAM TO SEE THIS IN ACTION

How do you lucid dream?

Shit, I've been trying lucid dreams for a long time and I've never succeeded, only 3 times, I'm using the WILD technique:society: