Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LTN manlet friend had a girlfriend and gets female attention but is apparently oblivious

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Heaven's Light Our Guide
★★★★★
I have a LTN manlet friend, he’s a little shorter than me so let’s say 5’5 and I found out today he had a gf. He’s average looking facially but wears glasses and has literally no drip but he still mogged me to suicide today. Also he and another friend indirectly told me that arrange marriage was the only way for me to ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
@incelerated you were right, normies can sniff out truecels like a dog sniffs a woman’s roastbeef

Also he had a foid at college come up to him and talk to him about muh exams and muh I’m going to fail and this retard just laughed and went back to reading his book after speaking like 10 words throughout the entire conversation. She even asked him about his book he just told her the title and went back to reading :feelskek:

Last edited:
I have a LTN manlet friend, he’s a little shorter than me so let’s say 5’5 and I found out today he had a gf. He’s average looking facially but wears glasses and has literally no drip but he still mogged me to suicide today. Also he and another friend indirectly told me that arrange marriage was the only way for me to ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
@incelerated you were right, normies can sniff out truecels like a dog sniffs a woman’s roastbeef
Normies get bullied and cheated on by their GFronts

My sister's friend is a whore who still dates her BF only cuz they co-own a house and he makes the biggest payments but she already has another BF on the side. That's the reality of normie couples in 2023 never trust those faggots who never have sex

My sister's friend is a whore who still dates her BF only cuz they co-own a house and he makes the biggest payments but she already has another BF on the side. That's the reality of normie couples in 2023 never trust those faggots who never have sex
Nigga they were both in the tenth grade when this happened

he probably managed to get her by arranged marriage also and now they're just engaged