Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowinhibmaxxing strategy

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
This works for me, whenever i see a foid that i find attractive, i always used to hesitate but now im using a mind trick that works for me somehow, and it's a good cope.
when i want to approach i always say if that foid rejects me or does something weird to get away from me that means i can post a thread about it in the forum and laugh it out with the bois, after i started thinking this way, i always go to any bitch i see outside, i don't care anymore. If you put your mind in it, it will work 100%

Why im doing this? even if it's not working a lot of time?

because i don't want to miss out on my age but being shy, doing this while being 35 year old is cringy AF, i'm in my early 20s

FUCK being a shy cuck.

Last edited:
How is it working so far?

Gonna try to gymmaxx starting tomorrow then will be trying to lowinhibmaxx after winter break. I'm currently super high inhib

hope youll ascend

What is it with you guys and cold approaching, that only works with chads.

What is it with you guys and cold approaching, that only works with chads.
idc if it doesn't work for me dude, i don't want to miss out on my age but being shy, doing this while being 35 year old is cringy AF

Good luck. Just don't get too overwhelmed while doing it.

Looking for some good fuck.

Women litteraly look at me like I murderd their family when I talk to them

using .co as a sense of validation is good

i did approach now i dont bother , you gonna fail your not high tier normie or can show money / status

its over , dont be delusional

i did approach now i dont bother , you gonna fail your not high tier normie or can show money / status

its over , dont be delusional
i don't care anymore

because i don't want to miss out on my age but being shy, doing this while being 35 year old is cringy AF, i'm in my early 20s
You're definitely right.

In your 20s you gotta try hard, otherwise the rope is awaiting you later.

Going ogre is a good strategy.

Low inhib is the way to be. People's natural inclinations are to people please. If you can pull it off people will wonder what it is about you that makes you not give a fuck and they'll want to be around you. Better than 2nd guessing yourself and being shy.

Lift a female as your approach.

You have to be a currycel to be low-inhib

Nothing can counter anxiety tbh, unless alcohol or xanax