Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [LowInhibition] Calling females whores in public

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
NOT OUT LOUD tbh,but i started to do this on january,idk why,mostly on foids i'm sexually attracted to...i call them whores when nobody is close to hear me out.JFL @me.

not really, I don't want to get arrested for thoughtcrimes

I do this too. There were some times when I was so mad I even punched/pushed some.
It's great to see the surprise in their eyes when they see I'm not gonna simp for them. Dont hold the door for foids, slam it in their faces.
Dont move aside the pavement when they walk, let them walk into you and fall down then thell them "watch where you're going dumb slut".

Im telling you, its great to vent out your anger at the people that are responsible for it.

blackcel irl friend told 3 foids to suck his cock at the local mall food court when they asked him for a vape charger. They reported him to the mall cops and he got kicked out but it was worth it

blackcel irl friend told 3 foids to suck his cock at the local mall food court when they asked him for a vape charger. They reported him to the mall cops and he got kicked out but it was worth it
100% worth it
Im surprised the whores didnt accept it

Ive done this for years
I do this too. There were some times when I was so mad I even punched/pushed some.
It's great to see the surprise in their eyes when they see I'm not gonna simp for them. Dont hold the door for foids, slam it in their faces.
Dont move aside the pavement when they walk, let them walk into you and fall down then thell them "watch where you're going dumb slut".

Im telling you, its great to vent out your anger at the people that are responsible for it.
NOT OUT LOUD tbh,but i started to do this on january,idk why,mostly on foids i'm sexually attracted to...i call them whores when nobody is close to hear me out.JFL @me.
Men based.

You know in my high school days I'd accidentally blurt out nigger when I lived on an island which it's population is 90% black.
Thankfully no one ever heard me or I'd be beaten by da black man bhai.

Low inhib god if you shoulder check bitches on the street. Crash into them with force and keep walking.

gigabased
JFL lowinhibmaxxed blackcel
You know in my high school days I'd accidentally blurt out nigger when I lived on an island which it's population is 90% black.
Thankfully no one ever heard me or I'd be beaten by da black man bhai.
lol one has to be careful with this shit,especially us since we are ugly and short in most cases.
Low inhib god if you shoulder check bitches on the street. Crash into them with force and keep walking.
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
just be careful theory
High iq. You can also take out your phone and pretend like you're calling a different rostie a used whore loud enough for her to hear. Then she'll know that you don't respect her presence, which you shouldn't because most likely she'll be dressed like a slut.

High iq. You can also take out your phone and pretend like you're calling a different rostie a used whore loud enough for her to hear. Then she'll know that you don't respect her presence, which you shouldn't because most likely she'll be dressed like a slut.
Based,i'm just calling them for what they are.