Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lowest IQ cumskin urinal gets mad at guy for moving HER hair off his stuff.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/tOl9GX2fFE4?si=ywf-06YBZslZ1BXE

Lol, even though this is staged (like the Jews do everything), this is the shit that literally happens if you're not Chad :feelskek::feelskek:
That's why it was so easy for her to act like that jfl

I will I could drain my coom into her throat and let it dry up there so her voice turns raspy And her throat peels

Seems fake af. In the real world he would have asked her to move her hair and she would have said yes. Most people aren’t confrontational like this irl, and most people wouldn’t touch people’s hair like this either.

I would just pulled that whore hair, don't care about foids right tbh

the level of entitlement.... this is what you get when feminism is rampant in combination with the sexual liberation, of the West.

definitely staged. hope she gets gang raped by immigrants (In Elden Ring)

Fucking degenerate bitch, i would have cut it off.

This clip is not fake at all

I dont care if its staged, that foid's mannerisms spike my blood pressure and fill me with autistic rage. I fucking hate body language.

Seems fake af. In the real world he would have asked her to move her hair and she would have said yes. Most people aren’t confrontational like this irl, and most people wouldn’t touch people’s hair like this either.

This tbh but then again this is nigger and white blonde foid so its not completely strange. Blonde sluts are stuck up and hostile af and niggers have absolutely 0 inhib

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back