Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowest inhib thing you've done?

When I was in the first grade, my friend and I were hanging out in the gym before school started. We were playing tag like we always did but then we got board of that so we decided to look around and see if we could discover anything cool behind the massive set of bleachers the gym had. We crawled through the opening on the side and looked around behind the seats. Inside we found nothing expect for an old, half eaten lollipop. I told my friend that we should do something with it and suggested that we stick it up a girls skirt. He thought it was a terrible idea so being the good friend that I was, I have him the job of decoy. I told him to simply approach a girl with a skirt on and engage her in conversation and that I would do the rest. He reluctantly agreed to my plan and after a few minutes of stalling I finally got him to begin phase 1. He walked up to this one girl who was in our grade but in a different class and began to speak to her. I nonchalantly snuck behind her and one I got close, I dropped to the floor and took a peak. The girl was wearing very poofy underwear so I saw a small opening between her leg and the actual underwear itself. I switched the lollipop to my left hand and as quickly as possible jammed it in and wiggled my arm around. My friend instantly bolted but not quick enough as the girl let out a disgusted screech. A few people who were in the general area saw and along with the girl, they snitched on the both of us. We ended up in the principals office and were lectured for at least half an hour.

When we both returned to class we became the celebrities of the week at least to some of the guys. A few cucks in training and future foids were disgusted but in the end I enjoyed the attention and for some reason an email was never sent home. Nor did anyone try to eat me out when my parents came to pick me up from school that day. Years later however, I told this story to another kid when we were in P.E. He told the story to a few classmates and some one told on me causing me to be hit with a double jeopardy and this time I ended up in trouble
That's actually really awesome. High iq. I like that the friend was so jump but went along with it anyway lol. It's really retarded that you got in trouble for something that had already been taken care of years later.

That's actually really awesome. High iq. I like that the friend was so jump but went along with it anyway lol. It's really retarded that you got in trouble for something that had already been taken care of years later.
It’s a common theme in my life tbh at least while I was attending that school. I would do something impulsive and yet at the same time devilishly clever and someone would witness it and tell on me. Either that or I’d be stupid enough to tel a “trusted friend” about an exploit of mine and then he would spread the word

It’s a common theme in my life tbh at least while I was attending that school. I would do something impulsive and yet at the same time devilishly clever and someone would witness it and tell on me. Either that or I’d be stupid enough to tel a “trusted friend” about an exploit of mine and then he would spread the word
I actually completely got away with the naked roof stunt even though security cameras had seen us and the others got spoke to about not doing it again by authorities.

I actually completely got away with the naked roof stunt even though security cameras had seen us and the others got spoke to about not doing it again by authorities.
Nice, getting away with things wasn’t exactly my speacialty back then

Go try to harass a foid or something. It's lifefuel seeing them upset.

Indeed. This is what I done and still doing. I shoulder slap females while walking and on Hallowe'en I contronted two females with their slutty custome. They had no chance, so they fled.

When I was in the first grade, my friend and I were hanging out in the gym before school started. We were playing tag like we always did but then we got board of that so we decided to look around and see if we could discover anything cool behind the massive set of bleachers the gym had. We crawled through the opening on the side and looked around behind the seats. Inside we found nothing expect for an old, half eaten lollipop. I told my friend that we should do something with it and suggested that we stick it up a girls skirt. He thought it was a terrible idea so being the good friend that I was, I have him the job of decoy. I told him to simply approach a girl with a skirt on and engage her in conversation and that I would do the rest. He reluctantly agreed to my plan and after a few minutes of stalling I finally got him to begin phase 1. He walked up to this one girl who was in our grade but in a different class and began to speak to her. I nonchalantly snuck behind her and one I got close, I dropped to the floor and took a peak. The girl was wearing very poofy underwear so I saw a small opening between her leg and the actual underwear itself. I switched the lollipop to my left hand and as quickly as possible jammed it in and wiggled my arm around. My friend instantly bolted but not quick enough as the girl let out a disgusted screech. A few people who were in the general area saw and along with the girl, they snitched on the both of us. We ended up in the principals office and were lectured for at least half an hour.

When we both returned to class we became the celebrities of the week at least to some of the guys. A few cucks in training and future foids were disgusted but in the end I enjoyed the attention and for some reason an email was never sent home. Nor did anyone try to eat me out when my parents came to pick me up from school that day. Years later however, I told this story to another kid when we were in P.E. He told the story to a few classmates and some one told on me causing me to be hit with a double jeopardy and this time I ended up in trouble
Well that may just be the most low inhib thing I've ever heard that doesnt guarentee prison time. Please share more if you have any.
My trade: I'll love you for life.

Farted in front of a foid

just pushed him and said him to go away but he pushed me back so I punched in gut and his gf started bitching then they went away. he'd get a hard beat if he stayed there

You should have beat up the female instead.

We ended up in the principals office and were lectured for at least half an hour.

Cuck school. By the way, you do not need an excuse for it, just treat females like items. If you want to look under her skrit, just do it. It is her fault being that slutty.

Cuck school. By the way, you do not need an excuse for it, just treat females like items. If you want to look under her skrit, just do it. It is her fault being that slutty.
This is true tbh. And it also made me question why they wear skirts. Attention whores. Literal whores.

You're better at it now? :feelshmm::feelshmm:
Oh yes, sometimes it’s scary being this good
Well that may just be the most low inhib thing I've ever heard that doesnt guarentee prison time. Please share more if you have any.
My trade: I'll love you for life.
Sure, here’s a list off the top of my head
-Threw rocks at the windshield of a random car ( 7 years old )
-Allowed some girl to watch me pee at the edge of a playground ( 7 years old)
- Threw a basketball at some bitch who was 3 grades higher than me ( 7 years old)
- Glued some kids book pages together ( 11 years old )
- Switched the locks on random poeple’s lockers ( 12 years old )
- At a summer camp I dumped an entire bottle of sunscreen on some guy who kept hitting me in the back of my elbow and then ran away ( 13 years old )
- Practically stabbed a bully in the back of the head with a mechanical pencil ( 13 years old )
- Scratched up the screen of a Chadlite’s phone with a box cutter ( 15 years old )
- Shoplifted several times ( Did this from age 16 to 18 )
- Rode along with some guys who were selling dope after school ( 18 years old )
I wouldn’t exactly label a 1st grader as a slut. The skirt was also part of the uniform for girls at the private school I attended

Oh yes, sometimes it’s scary being this good

Sure, here’s a list off the top of my head
-Threw rocks at the windshield of a random car ( 7 years old )
-Allowed some girl to watch me pee at the edge of a playground ( 7 years old)
- Threw a basketball at some bitch who was 3 grades higher than me ( 7 years old)
- Glued some kids book pages together ( 11 years old )
- Switched the locks on random poeple’s lockers ( 12 years old )
- At a summer camp I dumped an entire bottle of sunscreen on some guy who kept hitting me in the back of my elbow and then ran away ( 13 years old )
- Practically stabbed a bully in the back of the head with a mechanical pencil ( 13 years old )
- Scratched up the screen of a Chadlite’s phone with a box cutter ( 15 years old )
- Shoplifted several times ( Did this from age 16 to 18 )
- Rode along with some guys who were selling dope after school ( 18 years old )
"Allowed her to watch me pee at the edge of playground" :chad::chad::chad:
No but you're a BEAST tbh.

"Allowed her to watch me pee at the edge of playground" :chad::chad::chad:
No but you're a BEAST tbh.
I view it as dumb kids stuff tbh, but I’m still pretty mischevious I just express it in different ways

I view it as dumb kids stuff tbh, but I’m still pretty mischevious I just express it in different ways
I can relate tbh. One time I was so low inhib I threw toilet water all over my mom after she insulted me with a word.

I can relate tbh. One time I was so low inhib I threw toilet water all over my mom after she insulted me with a word.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That also reminds me, my brother and I once had a water gun fight inside the house

We have been low inhibmaxxing since toddling tbh.
Yeah, it was a sweet ride. Too bad reality was waiting just around the corner during those good times

Yeah, it was a sweet ride. Too bad reality was waiting just around the corner during those good times
I wish I could go back to just being in elementary I won't lie.

When I was in elementary school. I just see it through rose colored goggles and I can't really think of a particular reason.
I vividly remember some pretty unpleasant experiences during that time, but it sure beats the shit out of every other period in my life

I vividly remember some pretty unpleasant experiences during that time, but it sure beats the shit out of every other period in my life
I also remember bad things happening. Mostly as a result of others though.

It usually is. School staff and stuff literally have ruined so much for me just over misconceptions.
Either that or they blow things out of proportion

They should do iq checks on teachers. And foids shouldn't be able to become teachers.
What we need to do is gut the system and rebuild it. Education has been bastardized since the early 19000s

I openly sperg out at people if they're rude towards me or make a rude remark at me. I've done it two or three times. I've fought people before too.
In first or second class of elementary school a group of 3 girls attempted to bully me, so I smashed the face of one of them with a rock. I didn't feel good about it, but at least it delayed the bullying until late 4th grade
Damn. If I were you, I would jerk off to that memory forever.

I openly sperg out at people if they're rude towards me or make a rude remark at me. I've done it two or three times. I've fought people before too.

Damn. If I were you, I would jerk off to that memory forever.
The rude remark part, yes I'm the same way.

Farted really loudly in front of a big group of strangers

Nothing I can admit to on this site.

In middle school, there was that very annoying guy that was doing bad shit all the time and was playing the victim card (which is more of foids' characteristics, maybe he's a tranny, who knows) while setting me up as the guilty one.

One day he went too far. We were playing ping-pong with a few friends and the "guy" invited himself (we had some tables in the school playground). While playing, he pushed me on the ground and spat out on me.

Out of extreme rage I took my cissors and I started pursuing him with them.

I got a warning for it lmao.

In middle school, there was that very annoying guy that was doing bad shit all the time and was playing the victim card (which is more of foids' characteristics, maybe he's a tranny, who knows) while setting me up as the guilty one.

One day he went too far. We were playing ping-pong with a few friends and the "guy" invited himself (we had some tables in the school playground). While playing, he pushed me on the ground and spat out on me.

Out of extreme rage I took my cissors and I started pursuing him with them.

I got a warning for it lmao.
Well he definitely shouldn't have spat on you. What a weirdo tbh. Just at random spits on someone.

Cold approaching as a short autisticel.
Cold approaching seems to me like it would end badly and leave one with an awkward feeling. Did it leave you with an awkward feeling.

Squeezed a slut's boob at work in front of another co-worker

This is before I started doing drugs

When I used to go outside a lot when I had to pee I just peed on the sidewalk.
I peed on my face once. You know when you turn your pee pee 180 degrees you can shoot 2x bigger distance. So I did 180, pullmaxxed my skin too much and i peed on my face when i was 7 or so. Ybhtbh
Ded srs
Dedsrs

Squeezed a slut's boob at work in front of another co-worker

This is before I started doing drugs
Wow so low inhib, I onlt squeezed boobies when I was 11.. me and my friend woulf run around le school touching foids's assess in crowd and run fast. Now I cringe because I think it was obvious who were touching everyone ybhybh
Ded srs
Dedsrs

I peed on my face once. You know when you turn your pee pee 180 degrees you can shoot 2x bigger distance. So I did 180, pullmaxxed my skin too much and i peed on my face when i was 7 or so. Ybhtbh
Ded srs
View attachment 86671
That's actually based I won't lie.