Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowering the age of consent, by itself, is cucked

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Not that it matters for us anyway, but there is no societal benefit from doing that.
All that would change from lowering the AoC is that chads now get to fuck even younger girls, who become sluts even earlier in life. Right now we can at least cope that Chad can get btfo if he fucks a JB.
Marrying off virgin girls at 15 is based, but low AoC on a sexually liberated society is fucking stupid.

I would make it illegal to have sex outside of wedlock, and you could only marry once.

I agree.

@Mainländer has stated he knew a dude last 20s banging a 15 year old girl in Brazil. What good does that do? Imagine being a teencel in Brazilian highschool and hearing girls brag about getting railed by studs in their 20s. Giga suifuel

Last edited:
Whatever bothers Chad the most

If we raise the age of consent then finding 18 year olds attractive will put us in jail

It's not uncommon in the UK for 14 year old girls to be dating guys in their 20s. There was a joke petition made to let "Corsa drivers legally finger 13 year olds" or something alone that, simply because it's such a common occurrence.

whats the age of consent there?

Because it's normal. No one cares. People get annoyed when they hear about it but that's it. No one does anything about it. As with most things. Hear about it, say a few words, but do fucking nothing

That's gotta be suifuel in high school tbh.

Unnderage Chads just fuck them anyway. AoC does nothing but limit options and block off prime JBs who aren't as judgmental of inexeperience or as jaded by Chad dick.

Laws are cucked.

For chad, age of consent means nothing.

But I think some countries have lowered age of consent to 16, which is reasonable. By then, most girls are mature and don't really change physically. All that changes after that is they want financial security.

younger girls go for guys with basic adult utilities like cars and shit.

it would help many 4/10cels ascend

It's not uncommon in the UK for 14 year old girls to be dating guys in their 20s. There was a joke petition made to let "Corsa drivers legally finger 13 year olds" or something alone that, simply because it's such a common occurrence.

Whats a Corsa?

OP is right. Chad always wins :cryfeels:

But Chads and thugs their age can fuck the young girls. I call it agecucking exactly because of that, it's old men passing laws that say old men can't fuck young girls, only young boys can. It's like en masse cuckdom.

But Chads and thugs their age can fuck the young girls. I call it agecucking exactly because of that, it's old men passing laws that say old men can't fuck young girls, only young boys can. It's like en masse cuckdom.
it would destroy jbf law and 50% of normies would never lose their virginities :feelskek:

it would destroy jbf law and 50% of normies would never lose their virginities :feelskek:
The fact is, even if there was no age of consent, people would still mostly date people around their age. It's the more usual thing to do. Which doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that age gap relationships are wrong though.

Just let people do what they want, isn't freedom what those kinds of progressive people like? If someone is considered mature enough to have sex and relationships in the first place, why wouldn't they be able to choose who they want for it? Why just people their age? It's doesn't make any sense and we don't use criteria like that for anything else in life. Drinking, driving, working, signing contracts, etc. Either people are considered mature enough to do these or not, there's no such thing as "you can do it, but only with people your age!".

There's no difference for Chad. The only change is that he no longer has to fuck them secretly. JBs fuck chad all the time and just don't tell anyone.

Theres a reason nearly all girls date boys older than they are. Girls reach sexual maturity 2 to 3 years before boys do. It makes no biological sense for the age of maturity to be the same for each gender. When boys around 14 or 15 are geting their first pubes, the girls that age are already onto their 20th sexual partner, having anal sex, and gettig DP'd by college age Chads.

Theres a reason nearly all girls date boys older than they are. Girls reach sexual maturity 2 to 3 years before boys do. It makes no biological sense for the age of maturity to be the same for each gender. When boys around 14 or 15 are geting their first pubes, the girls that age are already onto their 20th sexual partner, having anal sex, and gettig DP'd by college age Chads.
Females are truly disgusting aren't they?

Whats a Corsa?

Vauxhall Corsa Sri is the most commonly modded "affordable" car to impress g-string wearing teenage girls. Boy racers get girls going for rides on Friday night cruises and yeah the drive thru McDonalds and finger buffet with a teenage girl is very real.

The reason I never pursued the boy-racer lifestyle is cause when I turned up to a "meet" the Chavs were more keen to point out "look at that dog driving . Woof! woof!" than my shit car.

All that would change from lowering the AoC is that chads now get to fuck even younger girls
I'm not entirely sure. I realize all creatures (especially female) are biased/picky at any age, even younger, but I still think deep down that there is a period earlier on where they might be more open-minded about non-chads.

IE before they get indoctrinated with chad-worship, which tends to happen more during middle/high school.

Like during that period before everyone usually dates, and boys/girls split off into factions like in "Horrid Henry" or "Hey Arnold".

The thing you are missing OP is that Chad already fucks younger girls: when he is young himself.

What lower AOC does is basically give older non-Chads access to compete with younger Chads. We can mog them in terms of betabux and our post-pubescent muscle mass while he has to go on genetics alone, whereas older Chad has EVERYTHING.

By competing with lower chads, we also make them less sexually experienced as older Chads, and thus less able to mog us.

This is 3D chess fren

I agree, we should abolish AoC

younger girls go for guys with basic adult utilities like cars and shit.

it would help many 4/10cels ascend
@LastGerman its over