Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lowering IQ as ascension strategy

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★★
It's been well documented (in studies) in the west that sub-70 and above 110 IQ men are far less likely to pass on their genes than other men. According to studies, the overall sweet spot is 95 (in the west, it'd be higher/lower in other regions) with 90-100 IQ men overall performing best. As such, has anyone ever tried lowIQMaxxing? Sniffing glue, chronic alcohol abuse, etc are all ways to lower IQs naturally.

Just become retarded and daniellarsonmax

Just become retarded and daniellarsonmax
Sean Fordry

Become Sean Harford, Then you can mog!

just drink till you blackout everyday , you'll lose some brain cells eventually

I want to rip niggers heads off.

IQ doesn't matter. Looks do. Blackpill 101

If you were born as some mogger, IQ wouldn't be an issue in the first place.

High IQ people are more often non-NT, so unless you aren't able to normiemaxx then pretending to be stupid won't help you. Also don't forget about the looks - if you are sub5 then no matter what you will do it's probably over

Yeah its true. If women actually valued intelligence, Asian men would be slaying and blacks would be doing so much worse. But we see literally the opposite.

Women actually hate intelligent men. They prefer pretty boys with low IQ, ditzy himbos.

Looks (considering height physique too) and NT are the most important

Try getting prescribed Topamax (topiramate). My nurse called it "Dopamax" because it tends to make people a little dumber. Also you eat less and it's kind of a mood stabilizer.

This is not a controlled substance and it's easy to get a script.

90-100 IQ men intimidate the fuck out of me

IQ does not matter to foids.

heavy drinking sounds good :feelsokman:

If you were born as some mogger, IQ wouldn't be an issue in the first place.
I read a story on reddit recently about a low IQ 6'9 chad that makes millions from commissions on in-person sales. Tall + white + good looking = don't need IQ

Yeah its true. If women actually valued intelligence, Asian men would be slaying and blacks would be doing so much worse. But we see literally the opposite.

Women actually hate intelligent men. They prefer pretty boys with low IQ, ditzy himbos.
Agree. If George Floyd was Asian and 5'6 instead of black + 6'6 Tyrone nobody would care about him.

Try getting prescribed Topamax (topiramate). My nurse called it "Dopamax" because it tends to make people a little dumber. Also you eat less and it's kind of a mood stabilizer.

This is not a controlled substance and it's easy to get a script.
I'll have a look, sounds like a good idea if can easily go back if not satisfied.

I read a story on reddit recently about a low IQ 6'9 chad that makes millions from commissions on in-person sales. Tall + white + good looking = don't need IQ
Fuck man. It's almost insane how unfair this reality was made to be. All because of the fuckin' bones in my face

I think you’re already severely low IQ if you’re considering this

I think that weed and alcohol accomplish this in the short term as well. I stopped using them because of the side effects, but unquestionably they facilitate socializing.

100% foids dont care the level of intelligence. Just to be fucked by a chad is enough. Look how many dumbshits get slutcels..

There's no low IQ for your face.

It's been well documented (in studies) in the west that sub-70 and above 110 IQ men are far less likely to pass on their genes than other men. According to studies, the overall sweet spot is 95 (in the west, it'd be higher/lower in other regions) with 90-100 IQ men overall performing best. As such, has anyone ever tried lowIQMaxxing? Sniffing glue, chronic alcohol abuse, etc are all ways to lower IQs naturally.
you niggas will say the stupidest shit

Computer duster and benadryl abuse are effective IQ lowering methods, but it doesnt matter because the low inhib that results from low IQ needed to be developed during childhood.

Wrong. Niggers all have IQs of 65 and they are ascending.

100% foids dont care the level of intelligence. Just to be fucked by a chad is enough. Look how many dumbshits get slutcels..
"Slutcels," what is that?

I'm retarded and it hasn't helped me in my life. Lowering my IQ would be like sabotaging myself further.

@Saysitsover already said this in 2022

https://incels.is/threads/retardmaxxing.380203/

Truly ahead of the curve

In 2026 when he is long banned for the offense of warning users of faggot acts there will be studies here showing the correlation between smokers, teethbr*shers and faggots