Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill low tier normie ropes when 19yr old foid leaves him

Looksmatch? Hardly. He was an ugly fucker (fat too with a bad/atrocious hairstyle/haircut) who belonged here with us and had no business being around a chick that looks like THAT (unless he was her paypig for example or otherwise exchanging some form of compensation for her "services").

Not worshipping the bitch either bros or mods so chill.

Just saying she's a prime Stacy.

My guess for why she got together with him in the first place is she didn't have any cunt friends around at the time to make her aware of her "power" and how unbelievably fucking hot she would become, so basically she was a "normal" female at the time ie the ideal female but sooner or later Jew mass media, magazines, books and movies ruin all of that or cunt friends chicks like her eventually and unfortunately make ruin her since they are already long ago brainwashed with that shit and begin brainwashing/mind fucking her with it ie "you can do better than him!" and "Don't you want a big, strong, attractive, exciting, rippled muscle having Chad instead of that ugly fag that you're with?" etc, etc.

The media indoctrination (or rather the sights and sounds of what she could have) of course corrupts her and activates her natural latent/dormant hypergamous nature and then before long she's off to the proverbial SMV races, chasing that one Chad that will NEVER ever settle down with her and riding the cock carousel for the rest of her life.

Poor dude never had a chance to keep her in this shitty Clown World.

Pre-television, pre-internet days?

They probably would've grown old together, been happily married and had like a huge family of like 15 or 20 healthy and happy kids that would go on to make them grandchildren and the next generation of normal white adults to run a better society, etc, etc.

Now?

She's headed for single motherhood and he's wormfood.

FUCKING BRUTAL BROS!!!!!

Brutal

You have to understand, he knew he it would it extremely hard to get a gf again. A Chad swimming in pussy wouldn't care. Being low tier normie is pretty much incel tier in today's world.

If he was blackpilled he would have drop her long ago and never got emotionally involved . One must embrace the blackpill or be destroyed by it.

Proof that sub8 is complete bullshit

1582053432123-png.203845

It’s was so Over for this guy!

How in the fuck did he think he could keep a foid like that:feelsohgod:
:bluepill:
Proof that sub8 is complete bullshit
This supports sub8 because she left him lmao

Imagine killing yourself in general... I know we as incels always talk about roping, and some of the users on here try to convince other users to rope. But if you rope the foids win. It's exactly what they want! Don't let foids win!
Killing yourself over inceldom is the same as killing yourself over a foid. You are still killing yourself over foids.
Trust me, chads and stacies like this little bitch in the photo above relish in the fact that incels kill themselves and laugh themselves to tears.

She looks like his looksmatch. She probably realised that there were chads all over willing to give her attention and left the low-tier loving, caring man she met when she was 15 and let him rope. Sad. Foids are so evil.

View attachment 203845View attachment 203846
The Article
That's not his looksmatch bro

She's definitely 3 points above him. No wonder why he roped, he realized he got lucky and he knew he would never have someone like her again as a wageslavecel.
He never got any
How do you know?
This supports sub8 because she left him lmao

Depends which version of Sub8 you pitch for. Massive Cope if you think all sub8 males are virgins.

Low tier normies like him are rebounds for emotionally wrecked foids from getting pumpndumped by multiple chads.

Last edited:
he slayed tho, she like a low/mid tier Stacy, and he must be the one who took her virginity.
Doubt it.

Plenty of young cucks out there put up with being in a long term relationship with a young, nubile foid who gives him all kinds of excuses for why she doesn't want to fuck "him" ie "lets wait until marriage", "lets wait until we finish highschool/college/university ok?", "I'm just not ready yet but promise when I am it'll be you babe", etc, etc.

Meanwhile what the doughy eyed, lovesick and lovestruck bluepilled love cuck doesn't know is that he's simply being used as her emotional tampon, someone to listen to her whines, go shopping with her, help her by holding her purse, etc, etc typical stuff IT orbiters are used to as the "friend" being they...or rather the few of them that aren't closted homosexuals, trannies or pedos that is...are stuck in the friendzone permaneantly.

So yeah the love cuck may "prepare the field" so to speak but its old "farmer" Chad that is going to be the one planting ALL of his "seeds" and "taking her ripest cherry" not good old cuckboy there.

Its probably the real reason WHY he roped ie he realized when it was over he wasted all that time and did NOT get to fuck her and when he realized...

A. That he was still in love with her

And...

B. Other men...likely far better men at that (at least in his mind) were going to get to fuck her ie "make love to her" and NOT him...he who so DREAMED of THAT SPECIAL DAY ie the CONSUMATION OF THEIR LOVE...well...

His brain JUST COULD NOT HANDLE THAT THOUGHT BROS!

If I'm right he was fucked over by this CUNT not once but TWICE.

If I'm right she CHEATED him out of his RIGHTFUL place as the MAN who'd get to TAKE HER CHERRY ie her VIRGINITY FIRST!!!!!!!!!

It pretty much doesn't get any worse than that save for maybe walking in on a chick you THINK is your loving and loyal girlfriend getting plowed by 3 or 5 Chadrone BBC's ie a "true story" give or take I once heard about from a guy that was actually helped into becoming a Chad by my late nigga homeboi "Player Supreme" (RIP my nigga you cared about guys like us at least and helped a FEW of us ascend so you'll always be remembered in my book and I'll always think of you as a piece of gold among the otherwise piece of shit that GENERALLY (but not always) comprises the black African race).

*Miss Dudley, 19, said of her ex-boyfriend: 'He was such a good person; he was always there for his friends and for me. We did everything together and he made me so happy.*

when chad comes along it's time to throw the towel.I am more amazed that he got anything out of this foid(even if it was just a kiss or a hug).

Miss Dudley, 19, said of her ex-boyfriend: 'He was such a good person; he was always there for his friends and for me. We did everything together and he made me so happy.

JFL sounds like she doesn't give a fuck since she still left him.
what a cold bitch

At best he got to hug her from time to time and may of got a little peck on the cheek from her when he bought her something ie be it a present or just a dinner or lunch when they "went out".

Its Chad who the "good stuff" ie "getting to fuck her" is reserved for.

hes a soyboy and couldve just went to asia and have many girls wanting to be his gf but he worshipped 1 white western whore instead

Sudden introduction of lethal doses of blackpill to a bluepilled mind :feelsrope:

That guy needs jaw surgery asap. Hope the chad she is dating now abuses the fuck out of her.

She looks like his looksmatch
Cager

Is it a joke bro? She is more attractive than he is by far, i understand he roped cuz is too unlikely that he finds another becky on that scale. Huge lose and he probably realized that.
Miss Dudley, 19, said of her ex-boyfriend: 'He was such a good person; he was always there for his friends and for me. We did everything together and he made me so happy.

JFL sounds like she doesn't give a fuck since she still left him.
He got cucked. This words show that she never saw him as a sexual desirable individual. Just a betacuck friend case that went too far

that's a cucked suicide

Struggle to believe this was an IT infiltrator

"She looks like his looksmatch"

Bro this is why this world will never be good. Because there are extremely blind/stupid people like you.

Thats why you're supposed to only pump and dump.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back