Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill low tier normie ropes when 19yr old foid leaves him

She mogged him brutally, his life could only go downhill from there ol

He knew if he ever got another girl it'd end the same, traded out the minute chad comes along. Can't blame him for suiciding, once you realise how disposable your looks make you its hard to ever go back to normal.
One of the reason I respect the kids that off themselves using their jump rope.
They were smart enough to realize their life would be like shit. They minimized the pain and suffering.

He looks higher SMV in this picture, but still not as much as the foid

Normie

Miss Dudley, 19, said of her ex-boyfriend: 'He was such a good person; he was always there for his friends and for me. We did everything together and he made me so happy.

JFL sounds like she doesn't give a fuck since she still left him.
Said during a break in her daily ritual of gargling Chad's jizz no doubt. Brutal.

I also think they had a sexless relationship.
Like they were soulmate or other shit.
Men like him are doomed.
One of the reason I respect the kids that off themselves using their jump rope.
They were smart enough to realize their life would be like shit. They minimized the pain and suffering.

Imagine killing yourself because of a foid. He shouldnt have caught feelings. Just fuck and move on man.

View attachment 203850
Imagine killing yourself in general... I know we as incels always talk about roping, and some of the users on here try to convince other users to rope. But if you rope the foids win. It's exactly what they want! Don't let foids win!

lmao she barely mogs him. she's like a 6 at best and he's a 4-5, could be as high as 6-7 if leanmaxxed.
also I'll never understand why these cucks kill themselves and not the foid and/or chad

An inquest at Portsmouth Coroner's Court heard how he sent a flurry of texts and tried to call Ms Dudley. He did not then answer when she tried to get back in touch with him. Ms Dudley called police, it emerged, with Mr Froude pronounced dead at 4.11pm

He tried to contact her and she ignored him just before he comitted, damn. She called police too when he didnt reply so she knew he was gonna do it, foids are so disturbed.

An inquest at Portsmouth Coroner's Court heard how he sent a flurry of texts and tried to call Ms Dudley. He did not then answer when she tried to get back in touch with him. Ms Dudley called police, it emerged, with Mr Froude pronounced dead at 4.11pm

He tried to contact her and she ignored him just before he comitted, damn. She called police too when he didnt reply so she knew he was gonna do it, foids are so disturbed.

Fucking whore

She probably went to university and saw all the chisel jawed 6'9 gigachads patrolling the campus for young nearly jb pussy like hers

That's an incel, not low tier normie.

The hole is pretty cute though, they obviously never fucked.
I was gonna call him an incel but I figured it wouldn't make sense if he's had a 4 yr relationship

And besides for a lot of guys nowadays a girl showing them basic decency is enough to get them attached because their so starved of affection.
Spot on man, shit when I was bluepilled I would think this way. Most guys will make a foid their oneitis if she shows even the lightest shred of decency towards them. Fuck cucks and fuck hypergamy.

If you look closely he is not a normie really, he is one level bellow: a soy beta cuck. Normies get dumped, get sad, drink a lot, and get over it.

But beta cucks idolize foids so much that they kill themselves over it. He was just a useless masochist, self-hating, leftist SJW. His face screams soy, "male feminist", respec wahmen and "m'lady".

His entire existence revolved around getting validation from that foid, to serve her, to pay her bills, make her think she is a princess and better than others. He was a slave. He had nothing else going on for him other than worshiping that foid.

She however, was giving sex to other men all the time. 0.01 seconds after he committed suicide she was already giving free sex to Chad/Tyrone. Heck, she must have left him because he was a spineless, clingy, immature, submissive cuck.

That cuck is disgusting, it's because of garbage like him that foids have all the power they have today, paid for by our taxes, our sweat and our blood.

I feel no pity for him. He got the end that he deserved. He is burning in Hell now. People that commit suicide don't go to Heaven.

Fucking based

828785c1811019b5a7e59a6dca1cc382

True AF boyo, incels must cope to not rope.
But according to a lot of long time members of this forum apparently we should follow ITs advice and rot and accept our “sub humanity” or kill ourselves.

She looks like his looksmatch. She probably realised that there were chads all over willing to give her attention and left the low-tier loving, caring man she met when she was 15 and let him rope. Sad. Foids are so evil.

View attachment 203845View attachment 203846
The Article
Holy fuck she mogs him into next dimension multiple times over.
This is what I meant when I said I sometimes see normies with girlfriends that mog them.
And it's always bound to end like this.
How did that sucker even manage to land her, I guess just be first theory is true to an extent. She was like 15 or something

Still got to experience 4 yrs of something that i never will, i bet the whore barely cares that hes dead tbh

Probably thought they were in love...rip deluded romantic bluepiller.

Foids breaking up with High School boyfriends before University age (19 plus) is a trick as old as the hills.

I recall Facebook stalking a 17-18 later teen female with ultra SMV (long story) who dumped her boyfriend as she was going to University in London where the centre of the financial world meant the world was literally her oyster.

The foid probably forgot about him the next week. Made a half hearted post on FB and went on with her vapid life. Like an insect.

She’s probably rejoicing that he’s dead because now she’s free to fuck Chad without having to hide it

For those of you who believe in ascension this is what awaits you.

She doesn't. They literally have similar faces, it's just that it's too feminine for a guy. He's a 4, she's a 6.

He's bloated as fuck, a 3.5. She's a 7

I wish I had his balls to rope, fuck. What a chad.

He wasn't bloated. Had no definition, no bones.
Her, she is not a 7. She is frauding hard as her peer.

We should remember about this every time someone cherrypicks a young couple where the foid mogs the male. These couples have an expiration date because it's only a matter of time before the foid realizes she has plenty of chad options who mogs her boyfriend in every regard, even in things other than looks.

More I look at him, more I see the pattern.
He looked like a high e estrogen bomb. The kind of guy that would have helped poor women and other useless cunts from "domestic abuse".
The abuse of getting fucked by high t slayers.

More I look at him, more I see the pattern.
He looked like a high e estrogen bomb. The kind of guy that would have helped poor women and other useless cunts from "domestic abuse".
The abuse of getting fucked by high t slayers.
He was probably a bit overweight and had high E and low T. Also this might be the reason that made him rope. High E and low T is death sentence. You can't control your emotions. Basically a foid tier mood swing without the orbiters to help you stabilize.

Foids wear makeup 24/7 so that's irrelevant
Not first thing in the morning but then they're not exposed to others so yeah they're frauding it at the times that matter.

This poor guy inflated her ego way too much when he roped. She may feel "guilty" but she wouldn't want to go back in time and stay with him if she had the option.

Looksmatch? Hardly. He was an ugly fucker (fat too with a bad/atrocious hairstyle/haircut) who belonged here with us and had no business being around a chick that looks like THAT (unless he was her paypig for example or otherwise exchanging some form of compensation for her "services").

Not worshipping the bitch either bros or mods so chill.

Just saying she's a prime Stacy.

My guess for why she got together with him in the first place is she didn't have any cunt friends around at the time to make her aware of her "power" and how unbelievably fucking hot she would become, so basically she was a "normal" female at the time ie the ideal female but sooner or later Jew mass media, magazines, books and movies ruin all of that or cunt friends chicks like her eventually and unfortunately make ruin her since they are already long ago brainwashed with that shit and begin brainwashing/mind fucking her with it ie "you can do better than him!" and "Don't you want a big, strong, attractive, exciting, rippled muscle having Chad instead of that ugly fag that you're with?" etc, etc.

The media indoctrination (or rather the sights and sounds of what she could have) of course corrupts her and activates her natural latent/dormant hypergamous nature and then before long she's off to the proverbial SMV races, chasing that one Chad that will NEVER ever settle down with her and riding the cock carousel for the rest of her life.

Poor dude never had a chance to keep her in this shitty Clown World.

Pre-television, pre-internet days?

They probably would've grown old together, been happily married and had like a huge family of like 15 or 20 healthy and happy kids that would go on to make them grandchildren and the next generation of normal white adults to run a better society, etc, etc.

Now?

She's headed for single motherhood and he's wormfood.

FUCKING BRUTAL BROS!!!!!

Last edited:
A looksmaxxed reviewbrah would mog the shit out of that guy!

lol she is a prime Stacy. Obv left him for chad. He looks like a bloated low tier normie.
Wouldn't surprise me if they never fucked tbh. Maybe kissed and cuddled but thats about it.
I mean it was over for this guy and the only thing ahead of him was suffering our fate.
Like we can do anything besides cope or rope.
Still bluepill is deadly.

This girl is not a stacy, this is a dead on becky, still mogs him though.

You have to be pathetic to rope because of a hole.

This happens 100s of times everyday throughout the world