Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low testosterone?

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
Has anyone suspected that they have low testosterone and that this could be connected to their social status? I'm 22 and can't grow a mustache let alone a beard. I have a dorky looking face and I am not very assertive (high inhib). Also since childhood I get this stupid thing where whenever I get into a conflict I start to tear up and my voice shakes (not to the point of crying lol but I sound obviously stressed out). Women never ever seem to show any sort of interest when I talk to them (pretty much a given for this site though). think they can sense the low testosterone vibe I'm giving off. I work out fairly regularly but have a very small frame, so I basically look like an anorexic with biceps and a bit of a chest.

same bro r u rice

Nope Irish Portuguese ancestry. Just defective genes I guess
I might ask my new doc about androgel or TRT. They’ll probably just tell me I’m fine but if I have the opportunity fuck it I have nothing to lose

I had a suspicion because of all the usual symptoms you can find online, also cant grow beard or put on muscle etc.

So i got tested and the suspicion was true, on a scale 0 to 10 where 0 is minimum "normal" and 10 is max normal i was like 2. Which means couple of years ago i would be below normal coz the boundary gets pushed ever lower due to falling t levels

I am here, lack of masculinity. Father is same short framelet as me, but still more masculine

Are soyboys low T? Most of them have beards, so are they low t?

low t high dht imo.

Bruh fuck me I shaved yesterday and I already have a heavy ass stubble. Tomorrow I suspect the beard is gonna be back.

Bruh fuck you for having a normal hormone profile I guess.

Your bones determine your looks. How is T gonna make any difference???

Why do you shave your beard in the first place? Also testosterone has impact on skull grow.

i think i have at least normal t and never been able to grow a beard.

i have such low t but at least i can jizz

Took me so long to grow it properly. Too bad I don't like the way it looks on me. I usually shave. Facial hair is very soy now, anyways.

Why do you shave your beard in the first place? Also testosterone has impact on skull grow.

That was my neck beard. I get rid of that. My actual beard I just trim.

I had a suspicion because of all the usual symptoms you can find online, also cant grow beard or put on muscle etc.

So i got tested and the suspicion was true, on a scale 0 to 10 where 0 is minimum "normal" and 10 is max normal i was like 2. Which means couple of years ago i would be below normal coz the boundary gets pushed ever lower due to falling t levels
I should probably get my T levels checked. I'm probably low T.

I should probably get my T levels checked. I'm probably low T.

It is extremly hard to get testosterone from a physician if you are a man. Also there is no average value of testosterone, It is listed as a range. People from 20 years to 40 years could share the same array. This is (((sciene))) of today.

For example: ''3,1 - 8,3''
What the fuck is this range? This is from 20-29 years. Imagine you are 20 and you do have 3,1. Just lol at that. it would be considered as normal... The average would be 5,7 not 3,1.
Average value: 5,7 (3,1+8,3=11,4 / 2)
And this is average considered for today's world which is heavily influenced by endocrine disruptors. 5,7 might be still too low. So, to everyone who wants to check their tesotsterone levels, keep that in mind. If you are below 5,7, you will most likely already have a diffecency. The physicians will most likely lie to you and he will try to convince you that everything is normal.

Last edited:
most incels I know are tall and look like masculine ogres

I got mine checked ages ago and it was about the level of an 80 year old man, which the doctor said is in the "normal" ranges, so yeah I'm fugged lol

I had a friend who is 6'5, white, amazing athlete, played ball in europe. He got his tested and his was about 320 ng/l, basically below senior citizen levels.

Probably most men are low T compared to when they established these baselines.

I got mine checked ages ago and it was about the level of an 80 year old man, which the doctor said is in the "normal" ranges
:lul::lul::lul:

How is that normal for him?

Going off of @HighTGymcel 's thread on this
- don't drink water from plastic bottles because the plastic contains xenostrogens, plus who knows what the government puts in the water
- consume a lot of animal products, preferably meat
- lift and be between 8% to 14% bodyfat
- practice high T sports like boxing

That should work if you have average T, if you're naturally low T then it's over

Nothing litteraly.

I noticed some facial hair growth on my jaw today. Hey maybe there’s hope. 22 years of age with the facial hair growth of a 13 year old.
Going off of @HighTGymcel 's thread on this
- don't drink water from plastic bottles because the plastic contains xenostrogens, plus who knows what the government puts in the water
- consume a lot of animal products, preferably meat
- lift and be between 8% to 14% bodyfat
- practice high T sports like boxing

That should work if you have average T, if you're naturally low T then it's over

Literally just took a sip from a plastic water bottle.

I had a friend who is 6'5, white, amazing athlete, played ball in europe. He got his tested and his was about 320 ng/l, basically below senior citizen levels.

Probably most men are low T compared to when they established these baselines.

We have to keep in mind that ''3,1 - 8,3'' is the range (20 years to 29 years). A range is not the average value. The average value is 5,7. Also, we do live in an absolute feminine environment. It is full of endocrine disruptors. In reality these stats are all extremly low. The world wants to get rid of all manliness. We do have all low testosterone. We have to increase it.

Wow. It's like a war against men and manliness!

i have low t sadly

I got mine testes. It was 6.1 which is pretty fine considering the "normal range" is between around 3 and 9.5 . I still have a small frame, small had bad jaw and a hard time to build muscle.