Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low T ricecels can't handle curry snacks

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Xulp8c9epedd1

Weak genetics

Curry food contains deadly germs every other race would instantly get killed upon ingesting.

they ate shit particles

That's the most extreme spice in the whole world, they were just not informed how much of it is ok to eat. Nothing low T about it.

That's the most extreme spice in the whole world, they were just not informed how much of it is ok to eat. Nothing low T about it.
Least foreigner-glazing curry

Asians are so underdeveloped and low t it's hilarious.

Asians are so underdeveloped and low t it's hilarious.
Those chinks have no right to breed in this world, even their women know it and that's why they're such sluts for any man but a chink now.:feelscomfy:

"Hahahaha I can burn my mouth I'm better than you" ok retards enjoy your anus raping 100,000,000,000 scoville unit Carolina reaaaasppppers

Those chinks have no right to breed in this world, even their women know it and that's why they're such sluts for any man but a chink now.:feelscomfy:
This post was typed by the hands of a foid

Also 90% of this forum couldnt handle a 1 million scoville chilli anyway, including OP

@VictimofBpillReaper the title had me like :feelskek: -

Funny GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back