Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low T cels GTFIH ASAP!!! Higher T and get muscular!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

You see most of them are really muscular and could punch every normie.
Thats because in prison you have as much time as you want to Workout, No fast foods,
No alcohol or cigs, no Steroids( only available for richer guys), and being in a dangerous enviornment makes your body produce more T so you can defend yourself better. So you get much higher T and get more muscles. Also prison is good for Nofap since you dont have many chances to fap.

Last edited:
You also forgot to mention that he's a BBC aka bigger t than any other race.

You also forgot to mention that he's a BBC aka bigger t than any other race.
nope its just that there are more blacks in us prisons but I have seen many jacked whites too

nope its just that there are more blacks in us prisons but I have seen many jacked whites too
Black prisoners tend to be builtfat, white prisoners tend to be lean.

Blackfacemaxx and they'll take you to the nearest prison.

Just go to prison bro

Why not just deprive yourself of the things that you're normally deprived of in a prison, while at the same time maintaining personal freedom and don't risk getting raped? Are you really so weak that you need the daddy state to deprive you of the poison you're injecting in order to stop injecting said poison?

Why not just deprive yourself of the things that you're normally deprived of in a prison, while at the same time maintaining personal freedom and don't risk getting raped? Are you really so weak that you need the daddy state to deprive you of the poison you're injecting in order to stop injecting said poison?
it would be alot of easier in prison because you have no other choice outside of prison you would take that shit again sooner or later just basic human pschology

You see most of them are really muscular and could punch every normie.
Thats because in prison you have as much time as you want to Workout, No fast foods,
No alcohol or cigs, no Steroids( only available for richer guys), and being in a dangerous enviornment makes your body produce more T so you can defend yourself better. So you get much higher T and get more muscles. Also prison is good for Nofap since you dont have many chances to fap.

Just fear for your life theory

Do you want some free time to exercise?
Just go to prison bruh.

just go to prison theory

Most incels lack discipline as they are not conditioned to perceive it as a means to social success

It's really the "Get fucked in the ass by Bubba" theory.

only fags get their cheeks busted
973f2ec3b00d65871ab7365b5dc87cac

You think you would last a minute against Bubba and his big black BBC? If Bubba wants your ass, he will take it.

Meanwhile, this is what you look like if you go into jail as an Indian and don't have black/white muscle genetics:

undertrials759.jpg

Not to mention that becoming a violent criminal significantly raises your SMV.

I’m 5’5” and 110 lbs...
If I were to go to prison, my asshole would be stretched to the size of a football stadium

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back