Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low SMV, low inhib, high confidence?!

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
What causes this strange phenomenon? I've seen it first-hand personally. A full-on truecel that moves with the confidence of a chad and seems to be oblivious to the constant rejections they receive. They're like a real-life Johnny Bravo without the good looks. The person in question was a manlet with a sub1 face. (sidenote: In fact, it was he who showed the true cruelty of females. He walked in carrying a note for the teacher and a group of girls burst into laughter at the sight of his face. I actually had tears in my eyes from how mean that was) Despite his unfortunate condition in life, he acted like he was a complete ladies man. He would occasionally tell me stories of him trying to get with his neighbor. I don't know if he was lying or not.

What causes this?

What causes this strange phenomenon? I've seen it first-hand personally. A full-on truecel that moves with the confidence of a chad and seems to be oblivious to the constant rejections they receive. They're like a real-life Johnny Bravo without the good looks. The person in question was a manlet with a sub1 face. (sidenote: In fact, it was he who showed the true cruelty of females. He walked in carrying a note for the teacher and a group of girls burst into laughter at the sight of his face. I actually had tears in my eyes from how mean that was) Despite his unfortunate condition in life, he acted like he was a complete ladies man. He would occasionally tell me stories of him trying to get with his neighbor. I don't know if he was lying or not.

What causes this?
That is the kind of inhib I strive for(It is impossible for truecels). That truecel is probably acting(a facade), he is probably on this site right now. He will probably about to go ER. It is all fake confidence, once he is alone he will cry himself to sleep and contemplate roping or raping(In GTA V)

Coping mechanism not to rope

NT behavior.