Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low iq on IT says they live in our heads 'rent free'

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
We're the ones minding our own business posting original stuff and IT b the ones screenshotting us and literally their subreddit is about hating on us and apparently they live in our heads 'rent free'

Someone even said BrazilianIncel lives in our heads 'rent free' when he literally goes through the effort of posting 50 threads on christmas day, etc to get to that stage of us hating him

No, stop coping, they absolutely live in this community's collective headspace rent-free. Threads are made about them pretty much every day, none of them serving any purpose outside melodramatic whining about them tee-heeing over (let's be real here) generally low IQ posts. It's gotten so bad we even have our own BrazillianSigma doppelgänger now. Personally, if the mods stepped in and banned all cucktears discussion, I wouldn't mind at all.

they live in our heads rent free
and we live in their heads rent free
we are in some kind of symbiotic relationship tbh

No, stop coping, they absolutely live in this community's collective headspace rent-free. Threads are made about them pretty much every day, none of them serving any purpose outside melodramatic whining about them tee-heeing over (let's be real here) generally low IQ posts. It's gotten so bad we even have our own BrazillianSigma doppelgänger now. Personally, if the mods stepped in and banned all cucktears discussion, I wouldn't mind at all.
This tbh

Hand out 50% warning for IT related banter

Charles Dickens IQ

@HueHueBr 's posts are clogging up ID ngl...

They're not in my head. Speak for yourself boyo

If it weren't for the retards who still lurk cuckit, i wouldn't even know wtf is going on over

They live in our heads but not rent free is what I'm saying. Fuck everyone who quoted this aswell

Reported for faggotry
giphy.gif

They live in our heads but not rent free is what I'm saying. Fuck everyone who quoted this aswell
They like what they're doing though, and I honestly don't blame them.

He's very right... They do live in YOUR heads rent free, why on earth would you even give them attention... They're just a bunch of non-humans lol

He's very right... They do live in YOUR heads rent free, why on earth would you even give them attention... They're just a bunch of non-humans lol
They live in my head but not rent free like I said

not in my head, i never browse leddit

I never think about them, only other people on this site do.

Wow, your misogyny is at its height! Tone it down, you inkwell! This is the reason why people avoid you!!!!
OH SO PEOPLE I MEET IN REAL LIFE SOMEHOW KNOW I HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON INCELS.CO AND THEY KNOW EVERYTHING I SAY ON HERE YOU LOW IQ WORTHLESS NORMIE FUCKING CUNT

This is how it is, we live in their head, and they live in select people's heads.

@HueHueBr 's posts are clogging up ID ngl...
I literally wanna reply "Reddit" to every single one but I don't want a warning for spam or low effort