Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low iq inferiroty complex trait: you believe in JBW

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
JBW is def not true lol. I'm white but in a wheelchair, severely physically deformed, and autistic. If JBW were true, I wouldn't be on this forum and believe me... I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING (LEGAL)...
Obviously you're an exception because a wheelchair, yet you're also not an exception because legless arm less Norwooding like Nick Vujicic have married Asian foids due to jbw. Jbw isn't even about just dating, it permeates the world. Only could white people get paid to dress up in suits in rice land because Chinks think white skin means you're smart and rich. Only white people could teach chinks English and get three years of salary for teaching English for 6 months with no degree and if they are autistic, even if their native language isn't English and they are from some euro shithole like Serbia and have an accent.

Obviously, some whites are genetic trash and cannot breed. My grievance with JBW is the effortlessness by which MOST whites obtain cooch, by dint of the sheer halo of their race. Most whites don't have to do shit to fuck. They just hop on tinder, shower, have a decent diet, not be a total autist, and bitches will just jump on your crotch, easy peasy. Myself and almost every other asian male I know are ahead of the curve objectively when it comes to things like income, being humorous, being kind, being fashionable, having hobbies. But almost every asian male I know is INCEL. WITHOUT TAKING LOOKS INTO ACCOUNT, we jump the hoops in the sort of things normie society LIES to us that they say matter to women.

The fact of the matter is, the average asian must out earn by 300+K to even be dateable. It can seem like asians get pussy, but keep in mind, there are a ton of asian doctors in the west. If an asian isn't an incel, he's probably either a surgeon or a tech CEO.

The end game of the argument is that most incels on forums are white.

Sure being white may come with advantages but saying white men cannot be incels is cope, because you're saying that the only reason you're incel is because of your ethnic skin colour.

The end game of the argument is that most incels on forums are white.

Sure being white may come with advantages but saying white men cannot be incels is cope, because you're saying that the only reason you're incel is because of your ethnic skin colour.
This is only true if you take the ones who identify as an incel. Most incels in the world are ethnic,the only difference is that they don´t identify as one and in most cases don´t even know what it means to be an ''incel.

This is only true if you take the ones who identify as an incel. Most incels in the world are ethnic,the only difference is that they don´t identify as one and in most cases don´t even know what it means to be an ''incel.

This is nothing but anecdotal unless you can provide the forum with some actual statistics or evidence. The evidence we have so far is most incels across all forums are white.

Last edited:
European features are considered universally attractive. White skin and blue eyes look more exotic. Deep set eyes, high set and prominent cheekbones, protruding chins, and straight noses are all more common in caucasians than in other races. These traits are vital in looking human
Yep, even among blacks, lighter black skin is more desrable. This is also why somalis and ethopians are seen as attractive among africans. due to more caucasion admixture, which gives them lighter skin and more caucasion-esque bones. Speaking personally, many of my mom's friends compliment my younger sister on her snow-white skin, as despite being iraqi, she looks very russian, at least according to them.
Obviously, some whites are genetic trash and cannot breed. My grievance with JBW is the effortlessness by which MOST whites obtain cooch, by dint of the sheer halo of their race. Most whites don't have to do shit to fuck. They just hop on tinder, shower, have a decent diet, not be a total autist, and bitches will just jump on your crotch, easy peasy. Myself and almost every other asian male I know are ahead of the curve objectively when it comes to things like income, being humorous, being kind, being fashionable, having hobbies. But almost every asian male I know is INCEL. WITHOUT TAKING LOOKS INTO ACCOUNT, we jump the hoops in the sort of things normie society LIES to us that they say matter to women.

The fact of the matter is, the average asian must out earn by 300+K to even be dateable. It can seem like asians get pussy, but keep in mind, there are a ton of asian doctors in the west. If an asian isn't an incel, he's probably either a surgeon or a tech CEO.
East asians are genetically destined to be betabuxxers. Only asian chads are Ainus, Mongolians, and Kazakhs. Maybe Turkic people too if you wanna consider them asian

Last edited:
This is nothing but anecdotal unless you can provide the forum with some actual statistics or evidence. The evidence we have so far is most incels across all forums are white.
Yes,that´s exactly what i said,the ones who consider themselves to be incels and that do subscribe to incel forums. Most incels DO NOT consider them to be incels hence why everybody in this forum go to reddit and some other bluepilled social medias to get funny texts from bluepilled incels.

On forums it´s true that most incels are white but on real life most incels are ethnic. Blacks,asians,indians,abos and other guys who can be labeled as ethnics form the greatest amount of incels in the planet,the only difference is that they either don´t consider themselves to be incels and/or are bluepilled and don´t even know what it is. Like most people who think being an incel is a ''personality trait'' instead of just being ugly and not being able to ascend.

5/10 White > 7/10 ethnic

By saying just be white you don't mean that any white man can ascend and that you can't be an incel if you are white, you just mean that white men are on average better lookin then ethnic is what JBW is?
Pretty much.

JBW is taken too literal and I can understand why (especially as some ethnics may even push that agenda), however we are just acknowledging that scientifically proven truth that whites are on average better looking than the average ethnic and as such will have a better chance of ascension than the average ethnic.

I'm not going to even bother reading the rest of the responses in this thread.
5/10 White > 7/10 ethnic
This is another way of looking at it.

Objectively speaking, the Ethnic is better looking than the white if you look at him from a purely facial features POV. However, when you account for social media influence, women's preferences, the history of caucasions having power over ethnic minorities, caucasions having significantly more wealth and as such been seen as "wealthy skin", all these factors contribute to a 5-6/10 caucasion having more SMV than a 7/10 ethnic.

Last edited:
No its not saying white guys cant be incel, there are plenty here it's sayng that ethnics have it considerably harder than whites
White inceldom is around 45-50% for zoomers for ethnics it’s like 70% for zoomers JFL

Because of statics and observable reality

I literally watched 2 indian girls I knew go for rich white fags instead of any of the browns they could have chosen. So fuck off, mad because god gave you an advantage and you still didnt make it

I literally watched 2 indian girls I knew go for rich white fags instead of any of the browns they could have chosen. So fuck off, mad because god gave you an advantage and you still didnt make it
So you don't think you can be a white incel