Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Low iq as a incel vs low iq as a Normie

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I see these people talk about how low iq affects the Blackpill more and how Incels are low iq and all that. Here’s the truth, the truth is you’re non NT low IQ. Most low IQs have better time finding women than high IQs. A ghetto trash degenerate who’s low inhib is able to seduce tons of women. Most low iq tend to be low inhib and unaware that they are ugly and unaware that they are stupid. The ones who are somewhat self aware are too retarded to even dwell on it. I see a large amount of low iq ghetto trash, hicks or even just the average obese dumbass. However these low iq people are confident they’re stupid but confident. Meanwhile low iq people who are high inhib autists are usually non confident and self aware. It is awful and truly depressing to be low iq and high inhib because you don’t get the benefits of blissful ignorance. You don’t get the benefits of living life as a NPC or un self aware. You also will publicly be shamed more for being an idiot than an actual fucking idiot who’s dumber than you. Another point on how lower iq autists struggle is that we tend to be more geared to erratic or eccentric interests or communities. These usually erratic and eccentric communities will be filled with people smarter than us and those who are smarter than us are also easier to approach. However it usually ends in being humiliated for being the lowest iq person there.

However I do think that “low iq” incels are smarter in some sort of capacity to those low iq normies. What they have is cognitive existential self awareness knowing that they’re low iq. Those who are high inhib and low iq are practically superior than the ghetto trash subhumans who are unaware they aren’t. Also the fact that a lot of low iq Incels may not truly be low iq and they just have a hard time socializing. Usually those who struggle socializing tend to say statements that will be perceived as dumb from the average person. I would also say halo effect but plenty of unattractive fat normies are able to somewhat ascend as low inhib and ugly because they’re non NT.

This really didn’t come off as I wanted it to sound in text but I kinda rushed this post in class lol.

Are you low or high IQ?

Are you low or high IQ?
I have no idea I tend to hang out with those more intelligent than me and many times for iq mogged. A lot of my knowledge on these topics I talk about are stuff I learned recently in the past 2 years. I consider myself low iq compared to the people I hang out with but I’m most likely in the low 100s. I also fit the dunning Krueger effect for low iq people as a younger teen as I was very stupid at 13-15 but was egotistical and thought I was smarter than others (this fits into how low iq people think). One reason for this ego boost was how smarter I was as a preteen compared to my other peers. But I got faced with reality when I actually entered my competitive school and started growing up and realizing I wasn’t as smart as I thought I was. However I didn’t ultimately come to this conclusion until about 2-3 years ago. It seems my parents iq genes skipped me.

This really didn’t come off as I wanted it to sound in text but I kinda rushed this post in class lol.
i get your point and good thread, you explained it well.

I see these people talk about how low iq affects the Blackpill more and how Incels are low iq and all that. Here’s the truth, the truth is you’re non NT low IQ. Most low IQs have better time finding women than high IQs. A ghetto trash degenerate who’s low inhib is able to seduce tons of women. Most low iq tend to be low inhib and unaware that they are ugly and unaware that they are stupid. The ones who are somewhat self aware are too retarded to even dwell on it. I see a large amount of low iq ghetto trash, hicks or even just the average obese dumbass. However these low iq people are confident they’re stupid but confident. Meanwhile low iq people who are high inhib autists are usually non confident and self aware. It is awful and truly depressing to be low iq and high inhib because you don’t get the benefits of blissful ignorance. You don’t get the benefits of living life as a NPC or un self aware. You also will publicly be shamed more for being an idiot than an actual fucking idiot who’s dumber than you. Another point on how lower iq autists struggle is that we tend to be more geared to erratic or eccentric interests or communities. These usually erratic and eccentric communities will be filled with people smarter than us and those who are smarter than us are also easier to approach. However it usually ends in being humiliated for being the lowest iq person there.

However I do think that “low iq” incels are smarter in some sort of capacity to those low iq normies. What they have is cognitive existential self awareness knowing that they’re low iq. Those who are high inhib and low iq are practically superior than the ghetto trash subhumans who are unaware they aren’t. Also the fact that a lot of low iq Incels may not truly be low iq and they just have a hard time socializing. Usually those who struggle socializing tend to say statements that will be perceived as dumb from the average person. I would also say halo effect but plenty of unattractive fat normies are able to somewhat ascend as low inhib and ugly because they’re non NT.
I'm low IQ and ugly. I assure you it's not easier. If you're ugly enough people will make sure you're self aware.

I'm low IQ and ugly. I assure you it's not easier. If you're ugly enough people will make sure you're self aware.
Yup. I meant for NT ugly low IQs they aren’t self aware. They pretty much have no inner voice but neither do a lot of normies who are high iq.

Normies compensate low iq with eq, non NT incels have no eq to begin with, and nobody cares about your iq, kek

Being an incel and low-iq on top of that is playing life on Dark Souls mode. Not only you can't attract foids and befriend normies, but you'll also struggle to moneymaxx to live a comfortable life.

Normies compensate low iq with eq, non NT incels have no eq to begin with, and nobody cares about your iq, kek
Yup
Being an incel and low-iq on top of that is playing life on Dark Souls mode. Not only you can't attract foids and befriend normies, but you'll also struggle to moneymaxx to live a comfortable life.
Yes + the self awareness of all these circumstances.

Fuck low IQ incel sucks so hard

Normies compensate low iq with extreme violence

Exactly I hate the fact I’m middle class, have a good job, okay physique but it doesn’t matter cause I’m not an NT and I don’t have the lookslevel to compensate for my social retardation. I just want to die or be happy from something

Normies compensate low iq with extreme violence
True
Exactly I hate the fact I’m middle class, have a good job, okay physique but it doesn’t matter cause I’m not an NT and I don’t have the lookslevel to compensate for my social retardation. I just want to die or be happy from something
Brutal it’s over :feelsrope:

However it usually ends in being humiliated for being the lowest iq person there.
Hqdefault 4

Meanwhile low iq people who are high inhib autists are usually non confident and self aware. It is awful and truly depressing to be low iq and high inhib because you don’t get the benefits of blissful ignorance.
Brutal truth

Low IQ high IQ doesn’t matter I guess as long as you’re putting effort into learning as much as possible for yourself that’s what matters

Nice post ,
Low iq : low inhib : gets girl
High iq : high inhib : cant get girl

if i was high IQ i'd probably be doing something else

These usually erratic and eccentric communities will be filled with people smarter than us and those who are smarter than us are also easier to approach. However it usually ends in being humiliated for being the lowest iq person there.