Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low IQ and Non-NT is a death combination regardless of whether you're chad, normie or ugly

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
Right now doing my STEM course trying to compete with high-IQ CS geniuses who know all the ins and outs with code, theories and concepts, who have been doing the computer grind since they were tasting their mummies milk, who btw are NT and have social groups and so can collectively help each other on work and can cheat easily, who most likely don't suffer from any mental illness that inhibits them academically or socially, who have connections or friends with connections. Right now all this shit is feeling impossible because even when I graduate or if I rephrase that better *IF* I graduate then the likely hood of me getting a job is very low. There's no way you can succeed in stem without having a high-iq and being NT.

Exclude Chad and you're correct.

A lot of Chads are low IQ and being non-NT and attractive is considered a POSITIVE for some foids so they can pretend to have depth and not be shallow while also getting to fuck CHAD

Im low iq, non nt, and ugly.

I am higher iq than einstein and tesla (in video game)

Yes life is unkind to low IQ men

Low IQ and Non-NT is a death combination regardless of whether you're chad, normie or ugly
Megacope. Chad wins simply by being Chad.

100% agree. those fuckers should be forced to pay higher taxes to us lower IQs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back