Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR low inhibmaxxing at a club or a bar

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
has anyone tried this? like going there just to curse out normalfags and foids while drunk or high on something

Too autistic for that bro

Need someone who is super NT like @Blacktarpill to try

I have gotten too drunk and approached foids in a rather aggressive way or ranted about shit that offended normies. I've gotten yelled at lot and even received a few bitch slaps.

Yes, but I don't really drink. When I get low inhib though, I don't get angry, I get overly friendly.

no man fuck it

I'd be too scared

I've been kicked out of bars, nightclubs, and strip clubs. It's not really much of an achievement tbh. And actually just reinforces your loneliness, depression, and fatalism.
post about it or it didnt happen :3

Perhaps I could give it a try. Find some female and lift her.

Too NT for me

yeah when i go manic and use drugs now they hate me even more

i say all the truth to normies and they are mad at me

basr and clubs

Most of it was too drunk so not really much I can remember tbh. When I was younger I saw Chads just slide up to girls in the club and start dancing and even grinding with them - thought I could do the same. :feelskek:
sorry to hear that, I guess we were all bluepilled/ redpilled at some point :feelscry:

i say all the truth to normies and they are mad at me
they hated jesus because he told them the truth

low inhib maxxing got me kicked out of college