Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Low inhibition England fans destroy property to celebrate getting to World Cup semi finals

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Freaks who care about "their" sports teams this much are so strange to me.

You know what's amazing about those retards ?
Nothing will change in their life. They'll have the same; same ugly wife, ugly kids, shitty job and of course the lack of money.
Taking a pride for a bunch of soccer players that would not give two flying fucks about them.
Some day I wish I was like them living in a illusion but I'm not.

Nothing will change in their life. They'll have the same; same ugly wife, ugly kids, shitty job and of course the lack of money.
Taking a pride for a bunch of soccer players that would not give two flying fucks about them.

they live vicariously through them

sports are so fucking gay

especially when these guys are wagecels and the chads in the soccer teams play one game a week and they are automatically rich

JFL @ the retard in 0:29. Done injured himself.

I hate British sports fans. They're the most obnoxious motherfuckers ever. Can't wait to hear the country's unified cries when Deontay Wilder knocks out Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury in the same night.

I remember back then when I played soccer for fun.
Before I had hernia in my back that fucked my life.
Idiots didn't understand why I played because I didn't care about the soccer players, teams, etc.
Always said that I only liked the sport and didn't care about the rest.

And then they ask why all countries hate the English kek

Good posts, boys. That's what I'm here for. :feelsokman:

Pure lifefuel.

I hate British sports fans. They're the most obnoxious motherfuckers ever. Can't wait to hear the country's unified cries when Deontay Wilder knocks out Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury in the same night.
Cope. Joshua should take Wilder down. Deontay's style is imo way too "wild".

About Fury agreed, he is bigmouthed, that's all he is.

About Fury agreed, he is bigmouthed, that's all he is.

Joshua and Wilder are blatant juiceheads so I'll root for Fury in such matchups, but I agree that English fans are the worst.
Fury literally popped for nandrolone and his excuse was "I ate uncastrated Boar!". Yet Wilder and Joshua are juiceheads and Fury is clean? Top fucking kek.
I think Joshua is prolly juicing (Anthony "Juicin" Joshua), but Fury is the definite drug cheat, and it wouldn't make sense that Wilder is juiced out -- the guy is 220 lbs and has a really natural lean body type compared to 240lb+ Joshua and Fury.

People said that about Wilder vs Ortiz too, that he's too wild and he'll get knocked out cold by the much more skilled technician. But to quote Naseem Richardson commenting on Deontay Wilder; "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT DON'T MATTER!?!?".
In my opinion I genuinely think that Wilder will knock out Joshua. I think there's a chance Joshua wins, but I give Wilder a huge edge.

Wilder's already faced his nightmare opponent in Ortiz, a man who has the worst combination of traits you can possibly pick in an opponent for Wilder. Ortiz was a Southpaw, a highly skilled Cuban technician, has tremendous power, and comes into the ring far bigger than Wilder (Especially on that specific night since Wilder lost more weight than he wanted during training camp).
The fact that Wilder made it through that fight, even if he struggled tremendously, says to me that he should really have no problems fighting Joshua. Wilder has no problems outboxing an orthodox fighter, his pawing won't look as awkward as it did against Ortiz and he'll have a much easier time maintaining range against Joshua who has a smaller reach and doesn't get the advantage of a right lead foot. There's also a big power difference between the two. One shot from Wilder is night night, it'll take combinations from Joshua to put you down.