Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope England fans banned from entering World Cup stadiums in Qatar in full crusader costumes

While funny, and while I certainly despise the usual globohomo-promoting, hypergamy-enabling corporations that fund such athletic endeavours and competitions, it's been quite the prize to see FIFA choosing Qatar as the host for the World Cup; the gift of seeing cucks, degenerates, and foids all seething over Qatar's repression of moral deviancy and laws to help it not delve into the current subhuman-discriminatory, foid-worshipping, degeneracy-controlled wasteland that is the West... :feelsjuice:

Ridiculous to impose such standards of uniform, though; I don't see the problem, as long as they're making money. :feelshehe:

Ridiculous to impose such standards of uniform, though; I don't see the problem, as long as they're making money. :feelshehe:
I think it’s based, they are banning what they consider “hate speech” despite it not being concurring with the degenerate west

I think it’s based, they are banning what they consider “hate speech” despite it not being concurring with the degenerate west
I'm talking about the Crusader uniforms; I just see them as humorous, though if it's concurrent with the stoppage of such degeneracy as homosexuality or foid worship, I can certainly tolerate it. :feelswhere:

I'm talking about the Crusader uniforms; I just see them as humorous, though if it's concurrent with the stoppage of such degeneracy as homosexuality or foid worship, I can certainly tolerate it. :feelswhere:
I see it as hilarious too but it is showing the wests hypocrisy on “hate speech”

While funny, and while I certainly despise the usual globohomo-promoting, hypergamy-enabling corporations that fund such athletic endeavours and competitions, it's been quite the prize to see FIFA choosing Qatar as the host for the World Cup; the gift of seeing cucks, degenerates, and foids all seething over Qatar's repression of moral deviancy and laws to help it not delve into the current subhuman-discriminatory, foid-worshipping, degeneracy-controlled wasteland that is the West... :feelsjuice:

They're degenerates.

Even "conservatives" in the west are degenerates.