Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Low inhib poop

WakeMeUpIncel

WakeMeUpIncel

Recruit
★★★
So I was in the Walmart bathroom the other day and I had to poop a big one. Right before the hole opened, a loud guy on his cellphone, (probably a Chadlite), walks into the stall next to mine, hangs up, and doesn't do anything. I couldn't drop my log in complete silence. We were at a poop stand off for at least 6 minuets. Does anyone else have a fear of dropping logs in public? I'm so pathetic

Public shits was one of the main ways I dropped by inhib over time

Shoulda just shat. Who tf cares

Throw the shit in his face

wtf is this foidshit?

Years ago I was randomly somewhere in the middle of NM (used to travel a lot, long story) taking a monster dump in the bathroom of this gas station/souvenir center thing. Suddenly a group of Chads walks in and one is like "mmmblop! smells like somebody just took a massive shit brah!" I laughed my ass off.

How u know they chad without seeing them

I'm actually the exact opposite, I want everyone to hear me take a dump so that they know that I'm justified in taking the stall rather than the pissoir - that probably stems from me never using the pissoir as I'm too anxious about pissing myself as I've never learned it.

If there was a poop standoff, sounds like "chadlite" was afraid to drop his log too.