Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment LOW INHIB MEGA THREAD

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Just post tipps and things you did to become more low inhib tbh

Gymcel.

And also, stopping giving a shit anymore.

Be a drunk with autism.

Here's a PM I got from @Professorjpj a couple weeks ago:

"Heres a TRICK thats help me made it through 48 years of shyness and serious anxiety being in public.. NEVER let them see your eyes.. Find some very Dark sunglasses, or sunglasses that are soo reflective no one can see your eyes... Its a psychological trick, but it works.. In fact you''ll find out a number of normies are in a subtle manner slightly intimidated by YOU when they never see your eyes.. They wont admit it, but many are..
I have three recommendations for types of glasses that work for me,.. The 1st is the state trooper reflective mirror shades, I LOVE those.. the 2nd are the glasses used by agent smith in the matrix.. I use those daily... The 3rd in the classic "blind man shades", they are very dark.. Also the "blues brothers glasses".. Find whats comfortable for you... They work almost like a psychic shield... When folks cant see your eyes, but you can see them, you have a slight advantage... Trust me...Get used to wearing them whenever you are NOT alone, youll find they help you a GREAT deal when dealing with others...."

Just concussmaxx and hope it changes your personality. Bonus retardmaxx

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 28
Saying whatever is on your mind, someone is bound to agree with you.

One time at an activism event I made a joke about sacrificing carnists for the greater good, and even though some people gave me the "humans are animals too" bullshit, some people laughed and openly agreed with me. It felt validating and gave me confidence to speak up more often.

I pretend to sleep in public places and snore really loud

Also act Like an edge lord for no reason

Here's a PM I got from @Professorjpj a couple weeks ago:

"Heres a TRICK thats help me made it through 48 years of shyness and serious anxiety being in public.. NEVER let them see your eyes.. Find some very Dark sunglasses, or sunglasses that are soo reflective no one can see your eyes... Its a psychological trick, but it works.. In fact you''ll find out a number of normies are in a subtle manner slightly intimidated by YOU when they never see your eyes.. They wont admit it, but many are..
I have three recommendations for types of glasses that work for me,.. The 1st is the state trooper reflective mirror shades, I LOVE those.. the 2nd are the glasses used by agent smith in the matrix.. I use those daily... The 3rd in the classic "blind man shades", they are very dark.. Also the "blues brothers glasses".. Find whats comfortable for you... They work almost like a psychic shield... When folks cant see your eyes, but you can see them, you have a slight advantage... Trust me...Get used to wearing them whenever you are NOT alone, youll find they help you a GREAT deal when dealing with others...."

I have observed this too whenever I've worn reflective sunglasses. Maybe I should start wearing them all day.