Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhib illegal alien blackcel rapes foid on train, multiple people film it and do nothing lol

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Wow, talk about a low ass inhib nigga lol.

That nigga is gonna be rotting in jail for the remainder of his life over some pussy he coulda got from a street walker for $60. Sad...

The vid is on the dark net somewhere but I can't find it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXMe7NvvIdk

What wrong did he do?

Oh sweet summer child, you're not entitled to help

Last edited:
Oh sweet summer child, you're not entitled to help
Women aren't entitled to men's protection. Get a mahram if you want a free male bodyguard :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

If this women voted democrat, she deserves every second of this. I don’t even blame the dude, he is a product of his environment.

In Germany shit like that happened too...
Can you give a recent example, our media is quite silent about this shit.

:lul::lul::lul:
Also FOX are one of the few based medias left in USSA

where did you get the description of him being an illegal alien?

I dont give a fuck, fuck that foid

:lul::lul::lul:
Also FOX are one of the few based medias left in USSA
cope they simp for foids
If this women voted democrat, she deserves every second of this. I don’t even blame the dude, he is a product of his environment.

Can you give a recent example, our media is quite silent about this shit.
Republicucks simp hard too.

I dont give a fuck, fuck that foid
based. If I saw this, I would walk away and if asked why I didn't do anything. I will say I feared for my health and safety.

Hopefully this will wake normies up to how disaffected the average male is. People use to screech when r/braincels made “not entitled to help” memes but it’s finally come to fruition. Soys and foids have created this for themselves. Maybe this crime wave will cause foids to seek partners more eagerly for their safety. One could only hope

If she had a boyfriend instead of hook up sex with chads maybe this wouldnt happen to her.

"based low inhib" when really it's just a nigger acting like a nigger.

"based low inhib" when really it's just a nigger acting like a nigger.
Niggers are the highest T race. They are the Pinnacle of humanity. They are the closest to beasts and what every woke man should aspire to be. Rape/Rob/Rip are the three things every natural man should be doing. And only niggers live naturally. All the other aces of men have been brainwashed by (((them))) to be "civilized(aka feminized)".

No real intelligent man looks down upon niggers but rather aspires to become like them. A true proud beast who never submits to anyone or follows gay shit like morals/civility/laws/religion.

Niggers are the highest T race. They are the Pinnacle of humanity. They are the closest to beasts and what every woke man should aspire to be. Rape/Rob/Rip are the three things every natural man should be doing. And only niggers live naturally. All the other aces of men have been brainwashed by (((them))) to be "civilized(aka feminized)".

No real intelligent man looks down upon niggers but rather aspires to become like them. A true proud beast who never submits to anyone or follows gay shit like morals/civility/laws/religion.
I get what you're saying but this is pretty much why I think incels can't have multiracial communities. The cultures, problems and desires are too far apart. White inceldom and curries and niggers going apeshit for not getting a foid outside their own race (white foid) are different issues.

I get what you're saying but this is pretty much why I think incels can't have multiracial communities. The cultures, problems and desires are too far apart. White inceldom and curries and niggers going apeshit for not getting a foid outside their own race (white foid) are different issues.
imo multiracial communities work fine, only thing they need ban is mutts/miscegenation. Sterilize people who fuck other races than their own. Require all new immigrants to be sterilized etc.

To intervene? And to get a lawsuit from the rapist, and a criminal case from a progressive DA, so all your life savings will go for legal fees? The maximum that I will do is call 911.

Nah, thats wrong, just because women are annoying doesn't mean we should become barbarians, the man should get the Death Penalty

Anyone believes nothing should be done to the man is a degenerate, I want a strong prideful society not an degenerate and dangerous one

Nah, thats wrong, just because women are annoying doesn't mean we should become barbarians, the man should get the Death Penalty

Anyone believes nothing should be done to the man is a degenerate, I want a strong prideful society not an degenerate and dangerous one
Of course you do you piece of shit western scum.

It's all fun and dandy with women of all races flockin to be your degenerate whorez in a system that favours you.

But God forbid a man that isn't favoured by the system fights back and get some.

Oh, the irony of the fucker posting white worshiping sluts .comes lecturing us on degeneracy and strong prideful society :feelswhat:

is that guy from the dominican republic

Of course you do you piece of shit western scum.

It's all fun and dandy with women of all races flockin to be your degenerate whorez in a system that favours you.

But God forbid a man that isn't favoured by the system fights back and get some.

Oh, the irony of the fucker posting white worshiping sluts .comes lecturing us on degeneracy and strong prideful society :feelswhat:
I don't like the fact if I ever (which I won't) get a gf, that she has been used by a black:feelsthink: