Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

low hyoid is the most subhuman feature. how the fuck do i reverse this shit??

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I looked at my dad's and his submental area is touching his fucking collarbones. Mine is bad but not as bad. I'm really scared to look like him. Is there surgery??? WTF do I do??

There is surgery but there are other ways to fix the submental area too. Exercising its muscles but I could be wrong and it could all be a cope

Also low bf

takura said:
There is surgery but there are other ways to fix the submental area too. Exercising its muscles but I could be wrong and it could all be a cope

Also low bf

i have low bf already. I mew 24/7. Still subhuman as fuck.

imbored21 said:
i have low bf already. I mew 24/7. Still subhuman as fuck.

Mewing is shit for exercising submental. Look up actual exercises on youtube but yeah it could be cope

chin.jpg

so fucking subhuman!!!

imbored21 said:
chin.jpg

so fucking subhuman!!!
is that you? what the fuck you mog me and I bet most of this forum hard how the hell are you not getting pussy

Sadist said:
is that you? what the fuck you mog me and I bet most of this forum hard how the hell are you not getting pussy

that's not me.

I can't keep track of all these subhuman features anymore

my hyoid is low on one side and completely flat and upwards on the other side, fucking lol at having my crooked ass jaw