Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Low fwhr cels have it the worst

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Very underrated here. Having a long face is death sentence. You cant change it with surgeries. As a long facecel i can tell you that fwhr mog is one of the worst.You will look femine next to people with wide faces. A compact midface gives you a "dominant look".

170829_lilwadehead.jpg
david-schwimmer.jpg

Low fwhr cels know that it is suicide fuel if you open the front cam because your already narrow face will look 10000x narrower. Its over for us @Ryo_Hazuki

btw if you want to measure your fwhr properly, here is a good tutorial. with cool music from @Ryo_Hazuki

My fwhr is 1.55
i wish i had a wider face :(

Last edited:
FWHR of 1.66 hang in there bro :(

Literally everything else has to be top tier to get away with being a narrowfacecel

Yes a long lower third could compensate that or wide set eyes.

-Close set eyes
-Long midface

its over for me, i grew wrong cuz its nothing to do with genetics most of the time.

~1.9 fhwr but probably just because my face is round as a pancake. Some classmates even called me like that back in the day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back