Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low bodyfat

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
Is there an efficient reliable way to lose bodyfat to a tolerable level ?
I am 62 kg for ~175 cm but I can't seem to go lower.

Looking for a way to lose facial fat so at least I won't look like a kid at 26. If any cels have success in this endeavour.

You have to eat more or work out less or both. Once you get to a low bodyfat you will get diminishing returns and you will have to put in a lot more work for a lot less bodyfat loss than you had in the beginning. Cardio is the best thing for fat loss. If you keep everything the same but do an hour of cardio a day then you will lose weight

But there is no guarantee that you will lose fat in your face. Some people will retain that fat in their face even at sub 10% bodyfat.

I'm sorry you got only one reply

I know nothing about fitness, try jogging or something

starve yourself

Is there an efficient reliable way to lose bodyfat to a tolerable level ?
I am 62 kg for ~175 cm but I can't seem to go lower.

Looking for a way to lose facial fat so at least I won't look like a kid at 26. If any cels have success in this endeavour.

Bro listen, if you can't see your 6abs that means you are fat. And you still have extra fat on your face. @175 cm if you have little muscle mass than you need to go down to about 55 kg.
Here's how you do it.

CALORIE Deficit. The more the deficit the more fat you loose. But don't go overboard with this because following some bs snake diet or fasting will fuck up your metabolism and muscle mass. You don't want that to happen.

I would recommend you to go slowly and steadily. Don't go Auschwitzmaxx full retard water fasts like looksmax retards. You want to progress slowly. Eat a 500 Calorie Deficit.

Your goal should be to loose 0.5-1% of body weight per week. Faster might result in muscle loss.

When it comes to food, don't go full retard with chips and shit. Eat low dense foods. They will make you full with less calories. Eat veggies. And do light cardio, you might burn extra 200 calories here and there.

Remember that 1kg FAT = almost 8000cals. So you'll probably loose 1kg pure fat in like 2 weeks. 7 kg will take solid 2 months.

Also don't worry too much about sudden weight fluctuations as its most probably your water weight stored in glycogen reserves.

Any more help, my PM box is open. :feelsokman:
Also take proper protein. Based on your weight you need 100-120gram protein every day.

I’m like 12% and I don’t do that much idk how. No 6 pack tho so its worthless

Lose weight.

If it's not happening while your BMI is in the lowest range of "normal", it never will. Without steroids? Though even then probably not.