Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"love of mother", "motherland", "nature of mother", "motherly instinct"

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
everything unbearably cruel and unbearable suffering or at least 99% of them created by the female type of brain. that is, females and men that have the non-scientific female nature(lack of craving for sports, too much gossiping and anger like foids etc, not having a fascination for tech, science, art, comedy, etc).

they do cruelest shit for their benefit and they won't have the innovation and generosity to build things enough for each other instead of stealing what's readily available.

for example: my mom calling me a "cuck" to make me angry and move out of the house ( i have severe learning disability but she doesn't care ) so she can sleep all day without doing any work at house bossing my autistic dad. she don't even have any work even if i live at home. she's the one chose my low IQ dad to stay chill and not take any responsibility. she even tried to strangle my dad because she have to cook at least once per day to feed him instead of sleeping all day. she also tried to leave me at a temple so i'll be roaming like a a retard there. she also told me that my "wife will be with other guys" and i will be unaware and i deserve it because of my retardation. imagine choosing a retarded man to not take responsibility as a family woman and then getting mad at the helpless retarded child she gave birth.

2) the reason for female infanticide in india is stated as "inability to offer dowry in the future" but i know this reason was stated by cucked inferiors. the real reason is women know that male children love mothers and will protect them. so they will kill female babies without any guilt and will throw in dustbins.
so the whole "mother" "motherly nature" is fake and created by people of feminine/ evil nature.

i'm too egoistic to enslave foids so i prefer a war and end this permanently. we should stop saving these retards using intellect and civilized generosity. either they should acknowledge that we are literally saving them like a retarded toddler, or we should end ourselves trying to kill them all.

there is this whole another category of sub humans who do all the psychological toxic behavior and the co relation is they wont have passion in science, tech, philosophy, comedy and shit. they will have strong concentration to gossip, be angry all the time, and trying to pull others down in burning jealousy.

Based. I don't have much to add, except that it's said that women will only really love their children, but for some even this is dependent on how it will benefit her, the mother. Their "love" is narcissistic and egotistical.

2) the reason for female infanticide in india is stated as "inability to offer dowry in the future" but i know this reason was stated by cucked inferiors. the real reason is women know that male children love mothers and will protect them. so they will kill female babies without any guilt and will throw in dustbins.
Similar thing happened in China.

Based. I don't have much to add, except that it's said that women will only really love their children, but for some even this is dependent on how it will benefit her, the mother. Their "love" is narcissistic and egotistical.

Similar thing happened in China.
yea. thanks. i really doubt foids trying to act by the "mother playbook". the same foids "pure mother's love" will look different for her male child and female child. which makes it strongly sus. and reveals her psychological grooming for future benefits from the male child. they are so smart that they know they don't even have to speak a word and only have to care for the male child to make it a strong protector. but if she is so pure, why can;t they do it for their female child? sus

Last edited:
I hate my whore foid mother for creating a subhuman with some junkie alcoholic and then expecting me to be normal. I never loved her. She chose this faggot for my dad because he heightmogged others and was pathological junkie so of course she would be attracted to him

If I go cho she will be first (in theory)

I hate my whore foid mother for creating a subhuman with some junkie alcoholic and then expecting me to be normal. I never loved her. She chose this faggot for my dad because he heightmogged others and was pathological junkie so of course she would be attracted to him

If I go cho she will be first (in theory)
at least she's less cruel than my mom and did not know you will end up suffering like this.

at least she's less cruel than my mom and did not know you will end up suffering like this.
She was herself retarded but just a little so she probably thought I would have more of father genes :feelskek: fuck no, i am a fucking sperg with social anxiety.

But at least she doesn't give a fuck about me and dont insult me like yours

She was herself retarded but just a little so she probably thought I would have more of father genes :feelskek: fuck no, i am a fucking sperg with social anxiety.

But at least she doesn't give a fuck about me and dont insult me like yours
that's great. glad you don't have the trauma