Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment "Love Language"

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date

What's your primary "Love language"

• Words of Affirmation

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Acts of Service

• Gift Giving

• Quality Time

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Physical Touch

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
The theory goes that there's Five love languages; physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service, gift giving, and quality time.

Here you can take a quiz to see what's your primary type.

Mine is physical touch, as an incel, brutal.

how the fuck would i know?

ive experienced none of them

how the fuck would i know?

ive experienced none of them

The quizz is in what way would you prefer to receive affection, if someone were to theoretically.

which one? the teen (yungcel here) or singles?

Physical touch? How the hell is this even debatable.

Words of Affirmation
People can say things just to be nice. I'm sure we've all done it before.

Acts of Service
You can be forced to do this or virtue signaling. You know damn well most of those protesting for BLM don't give a shit and just doing it for their own attention and not for anyone else.

Gift Giving
I guess. But also could be virtue signaling. Do you know why a lot of rich people give to charity? Tax write off. That's not because they care. It's because they get something out of it.

Quality Time
People can do this if they're getting paid as well. There's many times that the people working in the schools don't like the children, but they're getting paid for not doing much. I mean the ones that aren't teachers.

Physical Touch
This one can be for being paid as well, but how many people will do it? Like nursing homes and such it's because they're getting paid, but how much would someone have to be paid for them to come up to you and just hold you and hug you? You're talking a heftic load of money.
Most people wouldn't even touch a little insect for money.
Physical touch is the only answer. The rest has too much benefits behind it. You don't have to touch anyone and just give them lip service or you're getting a lot in the end as a reward. There's usually no reward in physically touching someone unless you're a doctor or a physician or something.

Anyone that doesn't pick that choice clearly either still swallowing the blue cock-shaped pill, or a fucking fakecel.

Physical touch is the only answer.

somehow, words of affirmation

physical touch, duh
I constantly complain about being touch-starved and do shit like cuddling with pillows
Aaa

Physical touch, anything else is cucked and blupilled.

Retardes quiz. The statements you have to choose from aren't even related to one another.

I got quality time, beating physical touch by a couple %

why is there so many questions about gifts. like who actually sees that as the most important thing in a relationship? materialistic excesses are worthless compared to genuine love and affection

Last edited:
Gift giving seems like the sincerest to me. Money is the most objective measure of value.

Quality time

This quiz is quite suicidefuel, as every question is either something I want to do, either some other thing I want to do

I want to touch milkies

I think love languages are horse shit. Just a big bowl of suifuel. If i had to choose, probably touch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back