Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Love Island” update

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
So I posted this yesterday and just wanted to give an update: https://incels.is/threads/love-island-is-pure-concentrated-blackpill.124606/

Part of the show is where the new contestants (the two guys including the gigaChad) get to pick which girls they want dates with. Every girl had their fingers crossed he would pick them despite them being paired up already. The gigaChad of course picked the best looking girl, who not a moment earlier was kissing her current paired “boyfriend”. She literally couldn’t contain her glee as she was swiped away by the gigaChad. Giggled the entire date they had. The guy he dethroned was of course devastated, as were the other girls who were not picked.

JFL at this show. How anyone remains bluepilled after watching this...

Thats not even entertaining. I dont know how they are capable of being entertained to that JFL.

How anyone remains bluepilled after watching this...
they just hate low tier men and love telling them to eat shit, even if they are a low tier man themselves

Normies will just say "its just entertainment, stop taking it so seriously, nobody does this in real life, we watch it because its so silly"

Why would anyone watch this shit.

Op, can you give a link to the show?

JFL at this show. How anyone remains bluepilled after watching this...

I don't even know why you would even watch this, and then continue to watch it to give updates, I seriously think some of you guys are masochists.

Op, can you give a link to the show?

Afraid not, if you're a UKcel you can probably catch it on the ITV website, otherwise you're out of luck