Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love Island update 2

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/love-island-update.124798/

So more girls have joined the show and they both want the giga Chad. It’s fucking hilarious. Like 80% of the girls on this show are vying for this one guy alone. JFL. Seriously.

The funniest thing? Women watching who post on twitter are whining that HE’S the player who needs to stop attracting all the women like a greedy pig. LMAOOOOO

I heard that Tysons Fury's little bro was part of that

But I dont watch that shit

Fuck watching that Jewish trash

On a side note, could you imagine a girl like that wanting you so bad she litterally climbs on top of you and tries to kiss you. A different fucking universe for Chads man, unbelievable.

This show looks like shit.

This show looks like shit.
It’s terrible but at the same time seeing such in your face blackpills on mainstream tv is incredible.

that thumbnail says it alls

Why torture yourself by watching this garbage?

That Tommy is a fuckin useless idiot tbh but because of his looks it doesn't matter

Such a hardcore blackpill is difficult to resist.
It's something to point at when Normies start being retarded and decry the Blackpill as impossible. The trouble is when you show them this they will just turn around and say "Not real life br0000000000000000000000 :soy:" so they can continue being a good slave to the Vagina.

The show is degenerate.
It's over

On a side note, could you imagine a girl like that wanting you so bad she litterally climbs on top of you and tries to kiss you. A different fucking universe for Chads man, unbelievable.
Its very potent indeed .
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/love-island-update.124798/

So more girls have joined the show and they both want the giga Chad. It’s fucking hilarious. Like 80% of the girls on this show are vying for this one guy alone. JFL. Seriously.

The funniest thing? Women watching who post on twitter are whining that HE’S the player who needs to stop attracting all the women like a greedy pig. LMAOOOOO

Can i watch the entire season / episode somewhere on youtube ? can you link it ?
i want to overdose on blackpills distributed by Tommy .

I am watching season 2 right now. I will watch season 5 when it is finished so I don´t have to wait days and weeks for the next episode.

It is truly degenerate TV which will accelerate the destruction of western societies.

@RegisterUserName you should try your luck in love island

Suifuel.
GigaChad always wins

look at his nose.
Is he part black?

The blackpill states them in the face yet they'll still ignore it.

Ignorance of a high degree.

I don't like this normie shit. I overheard some foids talking about going to one of their places to watch love island. And the other said that she wasn't up-to-date! Their lives revolve around shit like this

The uploader has not made it available in your country