Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Love is supposed to be super easy

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

i can't control all this rage that's inside me
-
muh "love is complicated" and muh "you need to mature for this". romantic rituals and behaviour are literally simulated by kindergarteners jfl, you know, hand holding, signs of affection, courtship and stuff. of course, they don't actually have romantic feelings, but before they experienced attraction, they already know innately how to talk to the opposite sex. All of humanity knows the game from the ages of before puberty, it is one of the most basic behavioural scripts that are passed down genetically. my point is, IT ONLY TAKES 2 BRAINCELS TO INTERACT ROMANTICALLY. every woman that tells bullshit like "i can't decide about my feelings towards you" is GASLIGHTING you to make you her orbiter/reject you completely. feelings are decided within first 13ms of interaction and every "muh oneitis went for chad" "muh i choose the wrong guys all the time" love story is literally a no-brainer

Finally somebody to say this over freakin internet! :bigbrain:

Idk how people manage to stimulate love, I feel illiterate

my ex normie friend think you need to be in the right mindset to be in a relationship and that you should work on your self first jfl

i hate how people complicate love as if its rocket science

No, you need to wait till 70s y.o. to properly navigate relationships like a mature person :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: .

Idk how people manage to stimulate love, I feel illiterate
i have seen a post that explains the rise of autism in modern soyciety (called "looksmaxxing is cope" or smth like that). it is either that, or severe teenage trauma, or parental neglection that leads to emotional disorientation. we are beyond lost

i hate how people complicate love as if its rocket science
i bet if they ever encountered actual rocket science, they would shit their chicken brains via rectum