Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Love is supposed to be super easy

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

i can't control all this rage that's inside me
23h 47m
muh "love is complicated" and muh "you need to mature for this". romantic rituals and behaviour are literally simulated by kindergarteners jfl, you know, hand holding, signs of affection, courtship and stuff. of course, they don't actually have romantic feelings, but before they experienced attraction, they already know innately how to talk to the opposite sex. All of humanity knows the game from the ages of before puberty, it is one of the most basic behavioural scripts that are passed down genetically. my point is, IT ONLY TAKES 2 BRAINCELS TO INTERACT ROMANTICALLY. every woman that tells bullshit like "i can't decide about my feelings towards you" is GASLIGHTING you to make you her orbiter/reject you completely. feelings are decided within first 13ms of interaction and every "muh oneitis went for chad" "muh i choose the wrong guys all the time" love story is literally a no-brainer

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Eat NEET Sleep
★★★★
73d 22h 54m
Blatantly true, recently made a post about this myself. It's not hard, we're just completely fucked beyond belief.

R

Righteous Hitter

Greycel
2d 15h 11m
Finally somebody to say this over freakin internet! :bigbrain:

Immolator

Immolator

Dolorem Ipsum
★★★★★
69d 21h 27m
Idk how people manage to stimulate love, I feel illiterate

flipcel

flipcel

subhuman 位ウ英
★★
31d 15h 23m
my ex normie friend think you need to be in the right mindset to be in a relationship and that you should work on your self first jfl

flipcel

flipcel

subhuman 位ウ英
★★
31d 15h 23m
i hate how people complicate love as if its rocket science

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
175d 16h 19m
No, you need to wait till 70s y.o. to properly navigate relationships like a mature person :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: .

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

23h 47m
Idk how people manage to stimulate love, I feel illiterate
i have seen a post that explains the rise of autism in modern soyciety (called "looksmaxxing is cope" or smth like that). it is either that, or severe teenage trauma, or parental neglection that leads to emotional disorientation. we are beyond lost

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

23h 47m
i hate how people complicate love as if its rocket science
i bet if they ever encountered actual rocket science, they would shit their chicken brains via rectum

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 45m
brutally true, the millisecond theory is law, anything other than initial attraction is cope