Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 'love' is a mutual sexual impulse (based off physical traits) between two people who agree to cohabitate.

• Thread starter HedonisticRecluse
  • Start date
HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
Love is the idealization of a biological function. Humans are naturally irrational and assign value to arbitrary things like copulation. Love used to literally mean sex, the infatuation with another women despite her whoreish nature can be attributed to Christianity. Love is the epitome of male weakness and subservience to women, instead of instilling moral values into women through religious dogma and imposing societal laws that restrict female sexuality men fell for the concept of 'love', rather pathetic in my opinion.

I guess love could be asserted to be the irrational explanation of the feelings of attachment and euphoria men have to women they find suitable to mate with. It'd be better to call 'love' a mutual sexual impulse between two people who agree to cohabitate.

The closest 'love' is that of platonic love, a love formed without sexual impulse thus dependent on having similar personality traits and having enjoyable conversations. Really love and romance are just idealizations that men formulated to give the act of copulation a façade of something less primitive and to give value to something completely superficial. If you are truly blackpilled you would dispel all notion of love being anything other then a lie.

a man can dream :feelsrope:

a man can dream :feelsrope:
Dreaming is fine, it is an escape from the cruel world we live in. Reality is depressing but holds a certain degree of mystery so I find it interesting to learn about it. The love seen in anime is an ideal that is impossible in reality therefore an ethereal experience.

Cope. An Asian woman gave her kidney to a White Chad who cheated on her.
Love is real. It just doesn't exist for sub7 men.

Your the one coping lol, a 7/10 man with a 3/10 wife who is loyal is not 'love' it is the best option she get, if she presented with an 8/10 man she would cheat on him in a heartbeat. That's how hypergamy works, that's how evolution works. Women want the most sexually dimorphic male she can get.

'Love' isn't something special it's an idealization of an biological function, the women being loyal to chad is a function for her to get the best genes possible thus superficial.
Another wannabe high IQ GrAY who’ll disappear in a couple weeks
How am I a wannabe 'high IQ' person lol

Your the one coping lol, a 7/10 man with a 3/10 wife who is loyal is not 'love' it is the best option she get, if she presented with an 8/10 man she would cheat on him in a heartbeat. That's how hypergamy works, that's how evolution works. Women want the most sexually dimorphic male she can get.

'Love' isn't something special it's an idealization of an biological function, the women being loyal to chad is a function for her to get the best genes possible thus superficial.
Yep. @Broly was right. Wannabe high IQ user.:feelsseriously:

Explain what about my statement is wrong idiot
The statement you made is literally what being incel does to a mofo.
Plus, it's giga non-NT. The fact that you see nothing wrong proves that this is a Giga autistic thread.

Keep up the great posts brocel. I’m very curious as to what you think the best solution for inceldom is.

The statement you made is literally what being incel does to a mofo.
Plus, it's giga non-NT. The fact that you see nothing wrong proves that this is a Giga autistic thread.
Neurotypical = Lower IQ. If you genuinely believe that normies are somehow correct about things then go join r/inceltears. It's literally a scientific fact that sex is a biological function. To say that is wrong then you are incredibly conceited.
I’ve seen many users like you come and go pal so that’s how
I've been on r9k for 4 years, wizchan for a couple. I've been in blackpill circles for a while.
Keep up the great posts brocel. I’m very curious as to what you think the best solution for inceldom is.
I'll tag you later when I post it.

Neurotypical = Lower IQ. If you genuinely believe that normies are somehow correct about things then go join r/inceltears. It's literally a scientific fact that sex is a biological function. To say that is wrong then you are incredibly conceited.
Yep. Written by an autist.

Cope.

Maybe there are people in this world who mistake co-habitation and sex with a best friend person for love.... that sounds like a pretty good "mistake" to me, I'd be happy with that.

Love is the idealization of a biological function. Humans are naturally irrational and assign value to arbitrary things like copulation. Love used to literally mean sex, the infatuation with another women despite her whoreish nature can be attributed to Christianity. Love is the epitome of male weakness and subservience to women, instead of instilling moral values into women through religious dogma and imposing societal laws that restrict female sexuality men fell for the concept of 'love', rather pathetic in my opinion.

I guess love could be asserted to be the irrational explanation of the feelings of attachment and euphoria men have to women they find suitable to mate with. It'd be better to call 'love' a mutual sexual impulse between two people who agree to cohabitate.

The closest 'love' is that of platonic love, a love formed without sexual impulse thus dependent on having similar personality traits and having enjoyable conversations. Really love and romance are just idealizations that men formulated to give the act of copulation a façade of something less primitive and to give value to something completely superficial. If you are truly blackpilled you would dispel all notion of love being anything other then a lie.
do you know what the honeymoon phase is? thats when someone loves the other person after that its over. also love def exist but only for chad

What you have written Stirner debunked 200 years ago. Love is idee fixe

Love is what he has written - all biological. That woman gave that kidney to chad for him to have good opinion of her, so she could stay with him long term. It's still all DNA not some magic LOVE that doesn't exist.

It’s not always sexual, for example if you live your pet it’s not because you are sexually attracted to it but because you find it very cute and feel attached to it in a non-sexual way. That doesen’t apply to foids since they are sexually attracted to animals

Love is what he has written - all biological. That woman gave that kidney to chad for him to have good opinion of her, so she could stay with him long term. It's still all DNA not some magic LOVE that doesn't exist.
Based greycel

You just joined and understand shit better than 10K+ post user :feelshaha:

Women are selfless for men who they are sexually aroused by

elaborate
That concept of love is something made up, constructed as some kind of rule everyone should abide by and everyone should love each other and be kind to each other. So he asked why? Of course then comes religion telling you BECAUSE GOD WANT IT THAT WAY and all other shit which he dug deeper into it. He never was talking about DNA and shit since it was even before Darwin what he written, but what he stated is that, love doesn't since everyone is egoist looking for themselves in order to survive and gain what they want to gain.

Based greycel

You just joined and understand shit better than 10K+ post user :feelshaha:

Women are selfless for men who they are sexually aroused by
I didn't just joined. I was there before. Amount of being on this forum doesn't mean amount of logical reasoning and knowledge you have, because if it did those old fucks who claim to know everything better than youngsters since they live longer were right.

Love used to literally mean sex
No, it didn't.

All major languages have a clear-cut distinction in the terms for coitus (fuck) and for "love".

I guess love could be asserted to be the irrational explanation of the feelings of attachment and euphoria men have to women they find suitable to mate with.
Yes, it could be that.

Love is the euphoric feeling what drives men to tolerate abusive situations that would otherwise be intolerable: the typical betabuxx normie, for instance, is working himself to an early grave in order to pay bills and luxuries to pamper an entitled "princess" that offers nothing except very infrequent sex of poor quality, and additionally constantly mistreats and disrespects the betabuxx, who is under legal threat of losing assets.

No man would enter such an abusive relationship were he not "in love".

It'd be better to call 'love' a mutual sexual impulse between two people who agree to cohabitate.
It's not mutual, because women don't love.

Love is a feeling that drives betabuxxers to retribute with resources all the abuse they receive from a foid.

True. But still, it's a love that women can't give to unattractive men.