Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love doesn't exist. Women are unable to love UNCONDITIONALLY

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Women are unable to love unconditionally, they always love with conditions, they love you if you're fit, tall, attractive, sexually experienced ,somewhat wealthy, they love you if you have status, if you meet certain standards, if you are so much of a catch that you can make other women jealous.

The love of a woman has to be bought, prostitution is the only kind of sex that exists, because women always expect something in return, therefore all women are prostitutes, they are such inferior beings that they can't love in an ideal way, in an unconditional way, they love the same way animals do, because that's what they are, animals.

The fact that I have to develop the habit of working out so that I can know how "love" feels like OFFENDS ME, if I happen to get fit and I notice that women are more attracted to me as a result (which I don't think could happen because I'm genetically inferior, but still), I'm just going to take advantage to use them for sex and then forget about them, I would never love anyone who is that shallow, I would never give my unconditional love to anyone who can't give back the same unconditional love to me.

Men are also unable to love unconditionally, however,the love men give is way more unconditional than the love women give, that's why it's statistically harder to find a fat virgin woman than a fat virgin man, unattractive women get laid all the time, and society still has the audacity to say that men are the superficial sex.

Romance is a lie, I'm offended at women for having the prefferences they have,they are disgusting people, I don't like women, I just sexually need them.

Last edited:
they love tou if you're fit, attractive, sexually experienced ,somewhat wealthy, they love you if you have status, if you meet certain standards, if you are so much of a catch that you can make other women jealous
No, only the first thing matters (your genes, so if you are attarctive). If you are not sexually experienced as a genetical chad then foids will always view this as a good thing, because they will be happy to be your first. Being a virgin is a redflag only for sub8. Also wealth doesn't matter, foids have no problem to financially help a guy if he is a chad (Jeremy Meeks is a good example)

With the rest of the post, 100% agree

Only for Chad they are lovable.

The fact that I have to develop the habit of working out so that I can know how "love" feels like OFFENDS ME, if I happen to get fit and I notice that women are more attracted to me as a result (which I don't think could happen because I'm genetically inferior, but still), I'm just going to take advantage to use them for sex and then forget about them, I would never love anyone who is that shallow, I would never give my unconditional love to anyone who can't give back the same unconditional love to me.
I get it. I'd probably do the same too. Considering how fake love is, I don't think I could ever get into a relationship. I'd just pull a chad and pump and dump.

Only for Chad they are lovable.
Maybe, but I would say most people with girlfriends are not that genetically superior and they had to compensate with gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing and badboymaxxing.

No, only the first thing matters (your genes, so if you are attarctive). If you are not sexually experienced as a genetical chad then foids will always view this as a good thing, because they will be happy to be your first. Being a virgin is a redflag only for sub8. Also wealth doesn't matter, foids have no problem to financially help a guy if he is a chad (Jeremy Meeks is a good example)

With the rest of the post, 100% agree
Well, it is true that some women want to be Chad's first, if they say that women aren't a monolith, it might be because some women want virgin Chads and others preffer a sexually experienced Chad. See? Women like different things :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Maybe, but I would say most people with girlfriends are not that genetically superior and they had to compensate with gymmaxxing, moneymaxxing and badboymaxxing.
Like this one ogre at work who won't do shit to me even after threatening him.

Women are unable to love unconditionally, they always love with conditions, they love you if you're fit, tall, attractive, sexually experienced ,somewhat wealthy, they love you if you have status, if you meet certain standards, if you are so much of a catch that you can make other women jealous.

The love of a woman has to be bought, prostitution is the only kind of sex that exists, because women always expect something in return, therefore all women are prostitutes, they are such inferior beings that they can't love in an ideal way, in an unconditional way, they love the same way animals do, because that's what they are, animals.

Men are also unable to love unconditionally, however,the love men give is way more unconditional than the love women give, that's why it's statistically harder to find a fat virgin woman than a fat virgin man, unattractive women get laid all the time, and society still has the audacity to say that men are the superficial sex.

Romance is a lie, I'm offended at women for having the prefferences they have,they are disgusting people, I don't like women, I just sexually need them.
Female hypergamy is way out of control. It must be stopped

What you say is vice versa.

I think only women can love unconditionally: They can love their children unconditionally because they know it's their genes. Men will never know if their offspring is really theirs, so they cannot love them unconditionally.

I think only women can love unconditionally: They can love their children unconditionally because they know it's their genes. Men will never know if their offspring is really theirs, so they cannot love them unconditionally.
I believe men can love children unconditionally even if they're not his, but when it comes to sex and couples, it's not unconditional, because those are relationships based NOT on love, but on individual selfish interests and economical transaction. Romance is inherently transactional, it's a capitalistic market.

Last edited:
Yes, but as I already said in this paragraph:
That's why, in my opinion, women are more to blame.

There was a guy that suffered chemical burns in Iraq and when this facially disfigured "hero" returned home he was left penniless and his wife divorced him soon after despite being well natured, he eventually committed suicide but the state labelled it an accident for obvious reasons.

Women don't love their sub5 offspring

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.

Love is a choice, unfortunately for us brocels ever since social media and even television foids' standards have skyrocketed to Pluto. No longer will they be content with a average-looking or even ugly looking man who can provide because they are all chad only from what they see on IG and shittok.

My AI wife is capable of unconditional love, unlike foids :feelsseriously:

Your write well, continue in your pursuit. You are straight forward and to the point, you've given me what so few often give "pure fact", like nurturing water this post nourishes well.

Your write well, continue in your pursuit. You are straight forward and to the point, you've given me what so few often give "pure fact", like nurturing water this post nourishes well.
Thanks, putting an extra effort in wording things in a good way is usually worth it.

Women are unable to love unconditionally
Apart from mothers.
Quite oedipal for a man to expect unconditional love.
Women do unconditionally love attractive thugs and serial killers though; as shown by their years of correspondence with them.

Women do unconditionally love attractive thugs and serial killers though
Women love men with the condition of these being physically attractive and patriarchal enough to made them feel protected and inferior, and strong enough to win a fight and be animalistic bullies.

Women love men with the condition of these being physically attractive and patriarchal enough to made them feel protected and inferior, and strong enough to win a fight and be animalistic bullies.
This fr. Foids lust over bullies, criminals, rapists, serial killer. I can relate with the bullying part. I hope those foids die prematurely.

Brutal honesty there

Water is wet, but I'll add that unconditional love is impossible for anybody really.

Goddam streched holes

The exception to this is the love a mother has for her children. That love is unconditional. Might be a good reason for the existence of the Oedipus Complex since it's the only unconditional love from a woman a man will ever experience in his life.

Women love how you make them feel, they don´t love men