Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Love busting nuts to Kitana getting killed in the most twisted ways

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Feels good hearing Kitana from mortal kombat scream and get dismantled in so many different ways while I stroke my cock to her pain because a foid like her if she was real wouldn't even look my way its a good feeling music to my subhuman ears I don't care how twisted or fucked it sounds hahaha I don't it's a great cope for me because I'm mega subhuman anyone else feel where I'm coming from?

Yeah, I enjoy foids' screaming of pain, because it is the most simillar thing i could make a foid feel near to an orgasm. LET THEY FUCKING SCREAM WHEN YOU BURN THEIR FUCKING SKIN AND WHIP THAT ASS UNTIL SHE BLEEDS!!!!!!

IN FUCKING VIDEOGAME GTA V SIMULATOR.

Yeah, I enjoy foids' screaming of pain, because it is the most simillar thing i could make a foid feel near to an orgasm. LET THEY FUCKING SCREAM WHEN YOU BURN THEIR FUCKING SKIN AND WHIP THAT ASS UNTIL SHE BLEEDS!!!!!!

IN FUCKING VIDEOGAME GTA V SIMULATOR.
Based

MK is based, but it went work with 11 and MK1 just sucks dick, the gookified the faces even more than usual and turned the black chick in a very ugly sheboon

MK is based, but it went work with 11 and MK1 just sucks dick, the gookified the faces even more than usual and turned the black chick in a very ugly sheboon
MK designs peaked in mk9 and went downhill since

Feels good hearing Kitana from mortal kombat scream and get dismantled in so many different ways while I stroke my cock to her pain because a foid like her if she was real wouldn't even look my way its a good feeling music to my subhuman ears I don't care how twisted or fucked it sounds hahaha I don't it's a great cope for me because I'm mega subhuman anyone else feel where I'm coming from?
the fetish we have is called 'Ryona'

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVr3d_l8RFk

I have so many lounge posts expressing my anger at this. Im done with MK. It went from my favorite thing to being an utter disappointment. This must be what it's like to have a trans son

Nothing compares to mk fatalities.
I loved playing with my brother and spamming kenshi's fatality.

iu