Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Love and why cant i experience it

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
★★★★★
I´m here, alone. I work in a place where you see couples and families all the time. I have to talk and smile at them all the time. I cant understand why i could not be normal and have experienced love as a young male. Every one of my former peers had, many time. But now my youth is about to end and i couldn´t even hold hands with a girl. Could never hear or say what i wanted the most: "I love you".
Women aways go for the violent, drug user, criminals in general. They engage in relationships where their partners are clearly uninterested just to go on twitter and other social networks and complain about man in general. Even while trying to improve myself... i'm just not good enough. But hey the guy how makes them single mothers is a real man... right.

And when im at home after working i just wanna die. Even games barely work as cope anymore.
Time goes by. i just wanna die.

Women aways go for the violent, drug user, criminals in general. They engage in relationships where their partners are clearly uninterested just to go on twitter and other social networks and complain about man in general. Even while trying to improve myself... i'm just not good enough. But hey the guy how makes them single mothers is a real man... right.

Even while trying to improve myself
Self improvement is a form of Masturbation - Tyler Durden

Either you had something to begin with or it is over

I know that feeling bro, do you think you have a chance to ascend?
Nah. Even after i began going to the gym and i was able to see that i was improving they way people treat me did no change. All my life i tried to understand what the hell is wrong so i just cant belive in physical ascention, only in spitirtual ways. ( Yes Jesus is my cope)

Saw the post.... and dont want the be foidslave.

1) Rope
2) Go ER
3) Betabux
Why are all the options sooo bad?
4. make ur own comics and become famous
look at robert crumb, that dudes ugly as fuck but landed on a decent foid

Are you white and young go SEAmaxx
No. Half black half latino ( mix raced) and dont enven have money to buy a car or a house ( every fking thing is expensive as hell in this contry) . Even less to travel for too long.