Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Louisiana blackcel who fucked a 14-year-old doesn't want the words "sex offender" on his ID card. Now his case is pending before the Supreme Court.

Check all the statements you agree with.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Supreme Court docket: Louisiana v. Hill (2021)

I'm aware that my legalposting is usually too long so I'll try to be as brief as I can this time.

Tazin Ardell Hill is a man who in 2010 was convicted of "carnal knowledge of a juvenile" for fucking a 14-year-old femoid (he was 32 at the time). In 2016, a police officer noticed that he had scratched off the big, orange words "sex offender" off his ID. He was charged with fraudulently altering his ID.

Hill's attorneys argued that the "sex offender" designation was compelled speech (a doctrine that originated in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette (1943)) and consequently unconstitutional under the First Amendment. A Louisiana District Court, siding with Hill, reasoned that the "sex offender" designation on ID cards was not the "least restrictive" measure to achieve a "compelling state interest" and therefore failed strict scrutiny. Louisiana state prosecutors appealed to the state Supreme Court, and the Louisiana Supreme Court gave Hill another win, striking down the law requiring ID cards to designate sex offenders.

In December 2020, the State of Louisiana applied to the U.S. Supreme Court to stay the Louisiana Supreme Court's order (see Hill's brief in opposition here). The U.S. Supreme Court quietly denied it two weeks later.

The State of Louisiana filed for certiorari just last month.

Anyways I just want to know what everyone thinks. Time for another poll.

Last edited:
All sex havers should rot in jail forever

Black""""cel""" jfl that nigga is more like tyronelite

and here's the part when it becomes more acceptable to be a 32 year old fucking a 10 year old than it is to be a virgin.

Why are all your threads like this about the USA, where you do not even live!? You clearly think only the USA is relevant. Why can't you make similar reports of different things in China, for example. Or your country of residence, for fuck's sake!

He looks like snoop dogg

Also this poll is missing an option for "all sexhavers should go to prison for life"

Plz explain what compelled speach is so i can make an appropriate response.
Why are all your threads like this about the USA, where you do not even live!? You clearly think only the USA is relevant. Why can't you make similar reports of different things in China, for example. Or your country of residence, for fuck's sake!
Op is lawyermaxxing and I guess wants to make bug bucks in the states. Also op is globohomo supporter so he probably thinks of himself as a global citizen

because i refrain from making threads where i don't have a solid understanding of the issues presented, and i understand U.S. law relatively well. i wouldn't be able to comment on Swedish free speech laws for example, though i have referenced a couple of ECHR cases in a thread a while ago

i've spent almost 5 years of my life in the U.S. and less than two months in mainland China

also because sometimes my legalposts are in response to cucktears and most redditors are clearly in the U.S. so

you are free to talk about finnish law, which i know nothing about, i would be happy to read your posts

because i refrain from making threads where i don't have a solid understanding of the issues presented, and i understand U.S. law relatively well. i wouldn't be able to comment on Swedish free speech laws for example, though i have referenced a couple of ECHR cases in a thread a while ago

i've spent almost 5 years of my life in the U.S. and less than two months in mainland China

also because sometimes my legalposts are in response to cucktears and most redditors are clearly in the U.S. so

you are free to talk about finnish law, which i know nothing about, i would be happy to read your posts
Are you studying law? US law in the UK?

Under 5 years in the USA! So where have you spent the majority of your life? Hong Kong? I know you only recently (2-3 years ago) moved to the UK to study.

Are you studying law? US law in the UK?

Under 5 years in the USA! So where have you spent the majority of your life? Hong Kong? I know you only recently (2-3 years ago) moved to the UK to study.

No, I'm not studying law.

Hong Kong and Singapore before the U.S., though I did spend a bit of time in Canada as well.

Why the fuck would they print "sex offender" on an ID but not "thief" or "murderer?" Apparently young women are so valuable that having sex with one (he wasn't charged with rape so it seems like it wasn't against her will.) makes you worse than a thief or a murderer.

anyone who voted for option 5 is a cuck

rape and sexual harassment also count as part of the sexual offender registry

Why the fuck would they print "sex offender" on an ID but not "thief" or "murderer?" Apparently young women are so valuable that having sex with one (he wasn't charged with rape so it seems like it wasn't against her will.) makes you worse than a thief or a murderer.

Because being "tough on crime" is an extremely easy way for politicians to earn votes from normies, and being tough on sex crimes in particular earns you votes from parents and femoids. A child is significantly more likely to die from being hit by a vehicle than they are to die from kidnapped and murdered by a stranger, but guess what most normies worry about?

Voila, the U.S. becomes the only country with a publicly accessible sex offender registry even though there's no evidence that it actually makes anyone else safer. And insanely long prison sentences.

I'd say that in the last 10 or so years, the U.K. and Canada are adopting a similar trend -- amping up sentences whilst cutting social services.

Last edited:
Supreme Court docket: Louisiana v. Hill (2021)

I'm aware that my legalposting is usually too long so I'll try to be as brief as I can this time.

View attachment 460571

Tazin Ardell Hill is a man who in 2010 was convicted of "carnal knowledge of a juvenile" for fucking a 14-year-old femoid (he was 32 at the time). In 2016, a police officer noticed that he had scratched off the big, orange words "sex offender" off his ID. He was charged with fraudulently altering his ID.

Hill's attorneys argued that the "sex offender" designation was compelled speech (a doctrine that originated in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette (1943)) and consequently unconstitutional under the First Amendment. A Louisiana District Court, siding with Hill, reasoned that the "sex offender" designation on ID cards was not the "least restrictive" measure to achieve a "compelling state interest" and therefore failed strict scrutiny. Louisiana state prosecutors appealed to the state Supreme Court, and the Louisiana Supreme Court gave Hill another win, striking down the law requiring ID cards to designate sex offenders.

In December 2020, the State of Louisiana applied to the U.S. Supreme Court to stay the Louisiana Supreme Court's order (see Hill's brief in opposition here). The U.S. Supreme Court quietly denied it two weeks later.

The State of Louisiana filed for certiorari just last month.

Anyways I just want to know what everyone thinks. Time for another poll.

Update: Supreme Court denied certiorari yesterday, letting the lower court ruling stand. As it stands, printing the words "sex offender" on a registered sex offender's ID violates his or her First Amendment right against compelled speech.

High IQ. We have so many special laws for punishing sex crimes compared to regular assault. Its so retarded.

exactly, it's weird how emotional normies get about sexual assault vs. regular assault

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back