Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Louis Rossman talking about young people resigning from their "non-essential" jobs

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Although he doesn't speak about inceldom, or anything related to gender relations for that matter, I thought the whole tone of his analysis was relevant here, especially for those of us here who are wageslaving. So I felt like sharing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNjc88is5g

Thoughts?

He has a noodlewhore gf, he talks like the average annoying cuck from new york and just repeats the same basic normie shit

News Headlines​

3 days ago — America’s Workers Are Leaving Jobs in Record Numbers

Wall Street Journal

6 days ago — Why is everyone quitting, and how do I know whether it's time to leave my job?

Washington Post

He has a noodlewhore gf, he talks like the average annoying cuck from new york and just repeats the same basic normie shit
I was literally going to say this.

Guy literally went to some asian country to get the only pussy he could :feelshaha:

He should stick to what he's good at, computers. Imagine taking life advice from a computer guy

What’s wrong having a noodle gf? I would want one.