Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Louis CK is doing comedy specials again.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Eight dollars? Sheeeeeeeeit... I would've paid ten times this much. To throw my support behind a man who was unfairly penalized by #MeToo. This isn't about hearing funny jokes. This is about saying no to this idea that "He made a crude proposal to me and he didn't violate my consent but I didn't like the words he said to me even though he had no way of knowing that" is the same as sexual harassment. If Louis can win again, that's dignity for the dissenting voice.

Enjoy his work, but he was always a bit of a cuck. Have you listened to it yet? Is it different from that leaked routine he did after his year hiatus?

10960be0eb7a248260d54c170a6e45c9

Honestly he deserved what he got since he was inti the woke culture and all that shit. He supported it when it happened to other guys and now he got bit too

Before you pay money for this, know that I tried to buy it and it glitched. Now Louis has my 8 dollars and I don't have a comedy special.

Honestly he deserved what he got since he was inti the woke culture and all that shit. He supported it when it happened to other guys and now he got bit too
Best part is the dude didn't even fuck a hole. Literally just rubbed one out. He cam whores IRL.

Who did Louis CK throw under the bus?

I still can't believe he went down for fapping in front of a female even when he asked before he did it :lul:

Finally downloaded.

But it has no subtitles file. I'm deaf as shit, this is no good.

I like louie

I’d jerk off in front of foids if they let me :feelsPop:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back